ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, branded order lookup page

Don't Furr-get the Cat!

Super cool. I like how it presents professionally and has extra features to give an all round show of information. I wouldn't mind something so I could show when an order is partially fulfilled..

VivirSalud™

The app is so usefull and great to help customers track their orders. Also have a good price and the integration with shopify automatic emails to send the notice when package is ready to be delivered is so usefull.

I kindly recommend to the app makers to add a feature or filter of orders that the tracking info where not updated in many days, in order to know if some package was lost or if is there any issue and help the customer before they have to notice, this would help to have a better user experience.

Regards

Zeusir2020

I like this app because it just works as expected and the customer support is great. They are very helpful! I highly recommend this app!

Flaskmania

Amazing app and with so much functionality and customization, it does all we need.

Couleurs Lagon

Très bonne application avec quelques subtilités de réglages mais dans l'ensemble fait bien son travail. Dommage que le détail de la commande ne reprenne pas une miniature photo de celle-ci mais juste le listing. La page des plans est claire un bon point pour l'app :-). Je recommande

Now Cable

easy to install and very easy to use, customised settings with filtered word settings are a major pro.

Pawblo's

Really enjoy the app & it's price as you grow so it's perfect. Like that it really allows you to increase your monthly bill as you start making more as well.

Beauty Firm

OMG this app totally KICKS BUTT!!!! I mean, I can't believe how awesome it is compared to the other lame app I was using PLUS it costs less PLUS the support is AMAZING>>>> FIVE STARS!!!!!

ufo tech

This is a very useful application. It help clients to trust us more. I recommend to everyone who start a business online.

24K Sugar

So far so good. I had one issue that was very quickly resolved by customer service. I love the layout and everything incorporated nicely into my store. I think this will create a positive customer experience because the hardest part in placing online orders is waiting for it to arrive.