Parcel Panel Order Tracking

Parcel Panel Order Tracking

by UpperCommerce

Track Order Status, Order Lookup, Tracking Page, Order Tracker

Normod

Great app and great support. Besides very useful features, support team was very helpful and responsive. I advice this app to all users. Thanks a lot.

Galaxone

Nice app with efficient support! A lot of useful features and a great interface.
Strongly recommend this app.

The Hair Waver

very good app and the features provided are very useful. Also, the customer support are very responsive and helpful. Thanks

Bracelet Fantaisie®

It's the best package tracking application, and the customer support is exceptional! The application offers a very aesthetic page, which you can translate into your language. The UpperCommerce team are great. Keep it up!

Rens Original EU

Great app and most importantly great support! A very helpful overview of all shipments status allows catching shipment issues before customers contact, and thus increases the opportunity for proactive reponse. Would love the ability to be more hands-on when it comes to courier matching. Still, the app works great in most cases (especially if you always ship with the same courier) and the support staff is very responsive and helpful!

Lux Coffee Treats

I love this app, specially the branded tracking page plus the product recommendation. However, my customer did not receive email notification that his order was delivered. Could you help please?

June 18, 2021

Hi,

ParcelPanel Support Team here, thanks for your nice review.

No worries, we are always glad to help you.
An expert will contact you later, please check your inbox.

Best Regards
ParcelPanel Support Team

Vermilton

The best customer service I have ever seen! I really can adviсe this app, because you can get any help you want!

Mini Meanie

I love Parcel Panel so much that I'm willing to purchase it. But I need to meet my monthly quota first. I hope that would happen soon! Thank you Parcel Panel! It's very helpful to have you in my shop.

June 15, 2021

Hi,

ParcelPanel support team here, thanks for your nice review.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns, we are always glad to help you.

Regards

TCC Store

very good app for the store, when I had an issue they reached to me and helped me with everything I needed.

June 14, 2021

Hi TCC team,

Thanks for your nice review.

Feel free to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

Best Regards

The Wardrobe Market

5 stars . They helped me a lot with the setup! Best tracking app for your shopify store, Easy to use for clients and very precise.