ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

ParcelPanel Order Tracking Pro

by UpperCommerce

Track orders status in real time, branded order lookup page

Beauty Firm

OMG this app totally KICKS BUTT!!!! I mean, I can't believe how awesome it is compared to the other lame app I was using PLUS it costs less PLUS the support is AMAZING>>>> FIVE STARS!!!!!

ufo tech

This is a very useful application. It help clients to trust us more. I recommend to everyone who start a business online.

24K Sugar

So far so good. I had one issue that was very quickly resolved by customer service. I love the layout and everything incorporated nicely into my store. I think this will create a positive customer experience because the hardest part in placing online orders is waiting for it to arrive.

dattelpalme.com

The app is very simple to use. The support is awesome and the app helps a lot. Customers are satisfied

Yoni Harmonie

Simple to use and customizable. Some minor issue but I will see with the customer support if they can help me to solve them.

Home Lash Lift

I really like how easy ParcelPanel is to install and that it offers a perfect and very simple User Interface. 5 stars!

Trindal.store

Excelent curstomer service. Save my live. The clients are happy. The app work fine for me. For me a must have.

EcoWood Pieces.

Excellent customer service. Served by Lexie. Prompt replies and fixed my issue, where the map was only showing up for some orders but not majority. Thanks!

Summer Light Shop

It's one of the best and good choices apps.

NB: Are you offer Affiliate? If so please contact with us techqorelab@gmail.com We've so many clients.

BrightPods™

This app is absolutely stunning! best tracking app on this platform, I was getting emails from worried customers about order status because of the long processing times and a couple cancelled purchases but with parcel panel my customers know whats going on with there product from ordering til delivery THANKS!