PayWhirl Subscription Payments

PayWhirl Subscription Payments | Reviews

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

COWASUN

We did get excellent help and support from Sergey at PayWhirl. We are blown away by the support and service!!! All Our best! COWASUN

Iraqi Dinars UK

Excellent customer support. Quick and easy way to add subscriptions to all my products. Very good value.

Dew Products

We started Using PayWhirl to offer subscription orders to our customers. We noticed that there were some features that were not available and we raised them with customer support, who dealt with them very efficiently. We now have those features available and more features are to be added in the future. Can't fault the service keep up the good work. Dew Products

bebe beans

This app is fantastic! It is so easy to use! The best part is the CUSTOMER SERVICE! Chris was so helpful to us getting it all set up. It has definitely raised our sales!

Sculptoboxes.dk

The best thing about this app is the customer service. They are super quick but also they are willing to help you with everything you need.

Trailblazher Co.

We were looking for a simple, yet robust subscription app for our fast growing magazine and membership site! PayWhirl made it so easy to get setup. I was hung up on a couple settings, but with a ton of patience and clear direction - Sergey helped me in a jiffy. I really wish we had switched over to PayWhirl sooner, our subscriptions, and auto-renewals are so streamlined now. We're even able to migrate our current subscribers from our old Wordpress site so everyone is now in one place. 5 stars for PayWhirl. You won't regret this app, and the customer service is responsive and there to help you get the app going so you can concentrate on your growing your subscription business!

Enna Chocolate

Excellent customer support: needed help installing on my theme and they did it within the hour. Have yet to see customer order processed but so far so good.

hakamount

A cost effective app that enables you to offer subscriptions to your customers. They have been gradually releasing new features and consistently improving the app. If you have a question (like I did) they will respond quickly and do their best to help resolve your issue.

Words With Wine

Customer service are great, really helpful and always manage to find a solution. Only issue is that its not 24/7 so when I have a problem in the UK, I need to wait until your office is open. Like that I can change when customers are charged but would prefer if this was automatic instead of me doing it manually.

Kim's Beef Jerky

Lacking in features vs other subscription apps and has bugs.
- Barely any reporting or analytics are available
- no support for customers to swap products
- You have to force customers to create an account before checkout (reduces checkout rate) so they can manage their subscription. No post-checkout account creation prompts.
- Subscriptions renew at a different time from when the customer signed up. Sometimes this can tick over to the next day (your customers will enquire about this)
- I've had subscriptions not being cancelled multiple times - leading to the customer being charged again.
- No upsell or cross-selling features or one-time purchase discounts with subscriptions
their shopify app is severely lacking compared to their external software which is unfortunate. The only positive that this app has is its integration with shopify checkout as opposed to redirecting.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 16