PayWhirl Subscription Payments

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

hakamount

A cost effective app that enables you to offer subscriptions to your customers. They have been gradually releasing new features and consistently improving the app. If you have a question (like I did) they will respond quickly and do their best to help resolve your issue.

Words With Wine

Customer service are great, really helpful and always manage to find a solution. Only issue is that its not 24/7 so when I have a problem in the UK, I need to wait until your office is open. Like that I can change when customers are charged but would prefer if this was automatic instead of me doing it manually.

Kim's Beef Jerky

Location Australia

Lacking in features vs other subscription apps and has bugs.
- Barely any reporting or analytics are available
- no support for customers to swap products
- You have to force customers to create an account before checkout (reduces checkout rate) so they can manage their subscription. No post-checkout account creation prompts.
- Subscriptions renew at a different time from when the customer signed up. Sometimes this can tick over to the next day (your customers will enquire about this)
- I've had subscriptions not being cancelled multiple times - leading to the customer being charged again.
- No upsell or cross-selling features or one-time purchase discounts with subscriptions
their shopify app is severely lacking compared to their external software which is unfortunate. The only positive that this app has is its integration with shopify checkout as opposed to redirecting.

Beermoth

Excellent customer support, and a great feature-rich app that's easy to use. Definitely recommended!

Sweet Exotics

Cant lie i was anxious to allow access to my stores coding, but none the less im SOO happy i did. This little coding task was a tremendous curve for me & so i reached out to Paywirl for help. The team was very transparent, speedy, communicated the process from start - finish (took them 2 minutes) then i closed there admin account on my store. ALL IS SAFE, NOW i have the coding working!! Any anxious small business owners worry no-more, reach out to this team. OH they also did it for free, my subscription is on the "free plan" so they provided a coder, the service FREE! So Happy!

Jewel Loom

I use this App to manage my monthly subscription program. It has really empowered me to grow my monthly box and to keep my customers happy with easy tech! I recommend this App to all people that ask about who to use! Paywhirl of course!!!! Plus they are super helpful and kind!

Wowie Dogs

Anything that I've needed that this app can't do, they already have in their roadmap and implement quickly. Their customer service is outstanding, and they continuously add new integrations. Five stars!!

Coffee And Toast

So much better than the other subscription apps out there. A modern UI that's easy to use and new features launch regularly. Customer support is fast and helpful. It's everything we need.

Natulim

Location Spain

The app is intuitive and easy to use, but what's best is their customer support team. Always there to help you. Would recommend

Mystra

Location Denmark

is this app able to automatic make subscription when a client buys a product? regardless of the product, which means on all products? as a memebership site?