PayWhirl Recurring Payments

PayWhirl Recurring Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer payment plans to your customers.

Amelia's Flower Box

This is the subscription app you want to use. Infinitely better than the bloated, inject tons of code into your theme, hard to set-up, hard-to-main, and expensive Bold/ReCharge options. Highly recommended!

Bloomish by Simply Rose Petals

Sergey and Lincoln were extremely quick to respond to every query I had, even going so far as to record a Loom video explaining how the billing feature works. I could not recommend their customer service highly enough. We are looking forward to launching our subscription box store this week.

Layer Origin Nutrition

Tricky to set up on your own, but thankfully Sergey helped me for an hour on a Friday night and went above and beyond to make sure it was working correctly. So far, so good! Very excited to use PayWhirl and hopefully we have many buyers choosing the subscription option.

The Wild Nest

I had to switch to an online platform after my studio shut down in 2020. In order to keep my clients engaged, I decided to provide a monthly subscription Art Box. I am the most "non-techy" person ever and PayWhirl has proven to be the perfect fit for my needs! Not only was it super easy for me to install by myself, but the support with any issues has been exceptional! I even had the privilege of speaking to a real human on the phone for help! I highly recommend this app. It is seamless! You won't be disappointed!

Body Balance Massage & Skincare Spa

Great app so far and wonderful support team. They helped me with a little coding issue on our end and got everything working. The dashboard is super clear and to the point.

Pitt-Stop Coffee

I recently decided to provide a subscription service for my products, and came across PayWhirl. As I'm naturally a skeptic, I didn't have high expectations. But let me tell you, they have greatly proven me wrong! The process was incredibly easy, and whenever I had any issues, they were there to help out (Thank you, Sergey)! If you are considering using a subscription model for your store, look no further. Simple, effective, and totally worth the price. Highly recommend,

Love for Louise

WOW! What a breath of fresh air. I have had some really bad experiences with subscriptions but let me tell you the folks at PayWhirl are amazing. Installation was done without any hiccups and we are already accepting new subscriptions. If you are on the fence, don't be - this app is a dream. So glad I decide to take the leap.

Desserted

Great payment app and superb customer support. Love how it's integrated inside Shopify much better than other apps. Thank you!

Crafted Society

I love the guys at Paywhirl. Their customer service is excellent. They are super quick to respond and very happy and fast to help out. We have been looking at many different apps and checking which apps would work together well and had a lot of questions for these guys. They have been super throughout this whole process. I would give half a star less for the app functionalities however, as there is no option to charge VAT to customers even when on product level the box charge VAT is checked. We have to do a manual workaround so if this could be incorporated it is absolute perfection..

3dAnalyzerSoftware

Really great service, Paywhirl were able to get us up and running in no time at all. I would recommend Paywhirl for hassle-free setup any day.