PayWhirl Subscription Payments

Sell subscriptions and offer recurring payments to customers

Free plan available. 14-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Better Tea Co.

Location New Zealand
Time spent using app Almost 2 years

Simple to use app that has helped keep my customers returning. Customers find updating their subscription easy and PayWhirl have even designed a cancellation flow (which most organisation try pretend don't exist!). My customers love the consistency in their orders, the flexibility available in their plans, and of course the ability to save money. PayWhirl support has been incredibly helpful when needed and are very responsive. Fantastic app. Paid for itself many times over.

Planted Places

Paywhirl is an excellent subscription app. Very user-friendly app.. Customer Support is fantastic, easy to contact and they will not leave you not until your issue has been resolved.

Cips Coffee Roasters

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This app has been helpful in setting up our subscription. There is room for growth for this app, but that is expected with all things.

BrothersDogFood.com

we needed a subscription app for our website. i've tried a few others and either they are way too expensive, or too complicated to set up and manage. this app is priced well, and i can change the plan as we grow. it was also easy for me to set up and modify. i've had a few things i couldn't figure out and tech support has responded to me quickly and addresses my concern/request. overall very happy with performance of this app.

Junipers

Time spent using app Over 1 year

This App is truly terrible, I lost many regular customers as this app has a bug where it stores your customers cards and then empties their accounts. Avoid!

September 7, 2022

We're sorry to hear about your experience with PayWhirl. We help thousands of merchants process subscriptions and other types of recurring payments successfully on Shopify. Upon reviewing your account, it looks like the issue stemmed from a unique scenario whereby your account was paused due to nonpayment and then resumed after several months of inactivity. Because your subscriptions were still active, it caused some customers to be billed for the months while the app was inactive after you resumed service. However, this could have been avoided easily by pausing subscriptions during the months you weren't shipping or reviewing your account before continuing service. Our support team is always happy to assist or answer questions from merchants and is available via live chat, phone, or email if you want to circle back.

American Olive Farmer

My site is comprised primarily of consumable items, so the ability to enhance customer experience with a subscription service was a key attribute in my vision for the business from the beginning. PayWhirl offers the features I need to enhance my customer's experience by allowing different discount percentages and timeframes, and the change, pause, or cancel items on any subscription adds confidence for consumer and merchant alike. Most importantly, Sergey from PayWhirl has been immediately available to answer any question, smooth integration wrinkles, and generally be helpful in optimizing PayWhirl.

mojoe

Location Belgium
Time spent using app About 1 year

Best app to launch a fast subscription program, with a lot of useful features (reportings, etc). The customer support team is just gold. Ty guys!

Loving Small Business

Time spent using app About 1 year

PayWhirl have been incredible and I'd recommend them without a doubt! I love that they listen to your suggestions and work to action them, they keep you updated and are so quick at responding to any queries. I left another well known platform to join PayWhirl and have never looked back. The integration process is super easy with so many really helpful features that just keep on improving! Even bringing out new features I never realised I needed. Couldn't be happier!

ANH International

Time spent using app Over 1 year

PayWhirl is allowing us to effectively manage our memberships. The team continue to add new features to improve the functionality of the app and enable greater control of how we interact with our members in terms of their renewals.

Blue Copper Coffee

Paywhirl is awesome and simple for subscriptions. I used the standalone site embedded in a previous website and recently made the swap to Shopify. The team made it really easy to transfer my data from the previous account and have been very responsive every step of the way! Can't recommend Paywhirl enough.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 17 18