PayWhirl Recurring Payments

PayWhirl Recurring Payments

by PayWhirl Inc.

Sell subscriptions and offer payment plans to your customers.

Dulcis Micro Roast

I just installed. So far, so good. Great technical assistance during the installation. Thanks Sergey!!!

Angel City FC

App works very well for me, and also to mention the great assistance I've got from Larry who got a tech issue resolved quickly and efficiently for me too, much appreciated!

Coach Jay's Chess Academy

PayWhirl made this process easy! They seemed to understand that there were a lot of people who were new to e-commerce, so they give you easy options for support calls. I spoke with Lincoln, and he was patient as he followed along on his test page so he could see what I was seeing. He made every step easy and even helped me calculate which plan was best for my business (which was NOT the highest-cost version!). Painless! Highly recommended.

ArtLoversBox

Where do I start, Sergey has saved me more than once! First I had mistakenly gone live before setting up my reoccurring subscriptions and PayWhirl has made that so easy. In regards to setting it up correctly, not just once but twice (when I changed themes) is where Sergey really came to my rescue. My shop was live and the anxiety was building, I spent about an hour with Shopify customer service when I realized they were not understanding what I needed, telling me to post a note to my clients at checkout. I messaged Sergey and within 2 mins it was set up correctly.

bookbag🎒

Really solid tool for recurring payments. A lot of functionality and customization available out of the box. Highly recommend PayWhirl.

EquiPacs

Absolutely brilliant. I was in need of a simple recurring subscription for one of my products. Pay Whirl had a great range of plans and prices so I was able to find something suitable for me and wasn't overcharged as I am a smaller business. I had some difficulties integrating with my website theme and because I am new to shopify on the whole, but the team were so quick to respond jump on my website and take care of the installation themselves. This is SO helpful and take a weight of my mind. Would 100% recommend and will continue to use for our needs :)

Mountain Metalcraft

When it says Free Plan Available, there should be a free plan available. Not this: Thank you for installing PayWhirl! You can use all the features for free for 14 more days. After that, you can continue running test subscriptions for as long as you need, but in order to process live payments you’ll need to purchase a plan

Project Fleur

The app was fairly easy to install. While, I'm still in the process of gathering subscriptions from clients, and can't yet say how the app is working in realtime, I do give the customer service 5 stars. Ryan was very helpful and answered by questions in a timely manner and I look forward to trying this app out.

Very Craftea

It just works! Want a subscription on one variant and not the other? Easy, done - just untick a box! On ReCharge you need custom coding and if you move the variants around, then it doesn't work. It is cleaner looking, no issues whatsoever. Support is fantastic too

On the Couch Magazine

This is by far one of the best apps ever on Shopify and definitely the best subscription app. I have used the previous version of the Paywhirl app for almost three years now and recently added this new version to our new magazine title's store. It looks fantastic, it is easy to use, it integrates really well. It quite simply does everything we need it to and so much more.
The Paywhirl team and the customer service provided is second to none. Every single time I have emailed the team the response is not only quick but they go above and beyond to help. I should say the questions I have are not issues with the app in anyway as I have never experienced any issues with it. I have even asked for help with my Facebook conversions and the team did a bit development work for me to help. Something that was in my view beyond their remit.