Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Social proof, Request product review app, review importer, UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Up-to-date tech: works with the latest themes

Queenmee Hair Accessories

I have around 70 products on Amazon for which I wanted to import reviews, and I was delighted to find that the Opinew app worked seamlessly, and was quick and easy to use too. You can tailor it to your requirements regarding filtering reviews etc, and it apparently syncs with Amazon on a monthly basis. I am delighted with the results, I think it is going to really improve conversion on my website. Thank you Opinew.

Rhino USA, Inc.

Time spent using app About 2 hours

I was very cautious when making the switch from "Product Reviews" to "Opinew", we import our reviews from our medium sized Amazon business.

When we first installed Opinew we had a minor theme error but as soon as I reached out to the live chat support they had a developer come into our store & fix the problem in 5 minutes!

Yep, that's right. 5 MINUTES.

I've never had such amazing customer support.

If I could give 6-star rating I would, bravo to the team behind Opinew, you guys are going to do very very well!

Little Vamps

Ive been using the app about two weeks now, it intergrates very well with my store, very easy to use and when I contacted customer services about a bug in the software it was fixed literally straight away. Highly recommended

Z Shop Zone

I used this APP for a few Months. It gives you useful insights but no bites. The reviews were very basic and not as informative as I hoped. My Store traffic is very slow at this point and I am trying to save until traffic picks up.

Leatherpunk

Time spent using app 43 minutes

Great app, got reviews within a few seconds of installing it from previous customers. Prior to this, I was requesting customers to leave reviews on Facebook, only a few were willing, but this is much easier for my customers. Very quick response to my questions as well. Sets up very quickly. Thanks

Wealth Nutrition

Time spent using app Over 1 year

Hands down this is the best customer support i've ever experienced with any of the apps. Lighting fast response to my request and willing to provide a custom-tailored solution that i expected to pay an outside developer to complete. Tomasz is always there when i need to change or update anything. highly recommend

Kíméld Magad

Location Hungary

Excellent tool, and superfast and helpful support! Whatever question I asked them they responded within minutes, and adjusted the codes to my needs. Highly recommended.

Mumma Hicks

Fab and easy app to import reviews, particularly like that the customer photos are also imported, great to verify your products to potential customers. Customer service was great! Had a question and was responded to quickly.Would be fab if Orbelo suppliers could be included however its not a huge issue and still worthy of 5 stars. Would highly recommend!

The Modern Ladka

Amazing, amazing app! Helps integrate all the reviews you want into your store with just a simple step. Amazing, fast, helpful customer service. Don't hesitate, make your store a ton better. Go for it!

Hey Little Scout

Just added this plugin to our store and couldn't be happier. Tomas was super fast to answer our questions, within 2 minutes. Also, the app is optimized for speed, which other apps don't have.