4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its ability to collect and display customer reviews, boosting product credibility. They praise its user-friendly features such as importing reviews from Amazon, customizable design, and review snippets for Google Shopping campaigns. The seamless Shopify integration and efficient support team, especially the live chat, are also appreciated. Merchants value the time and cost savings in gathering reviews, increased conversions through authentic reviews, and automated review requests.

February 28, 2020

Great app and great service! Works perfectly for my business and is exactly what I need. Fast response and friendly support

Best-Fish
Slovakia

Hi there,

We're over the moon with your fantastic review! It's wonderful to know that our app is serving your business exactly as you need. We always strive to offer the best support and it sounds like we've hit the mark with you. Your words encourage us to work harder and deliver a top-notch service to our amazing users like you.

Importantly, your feedback helps us understand the areas where we excel. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with us. Remember, we are here to support you whenever you need us.

Thanks once again for choosing Opinew!

Opinew Team

September 28, 2020

Don't be fooled by 4.9 stars. The app is really horrible, I wish I could give zero star. It messed up all my reviews. The export excel file is like shit, all my reviews are all messed up. Not able to recover back... Plus, the reviews imported by this app was not able to export out, beware! Sometimes it won't be able to import reviews too. The support also very bad. Each time you have to wait at least half an hour...The support also not friendly to speak to...It is the worst app I ever encounter, not worth a cent..

Yes4Sure Store
Opinew replied September 28, 2020

Sorry you had a bad experience. However in the 2 months you used our app, you contacted us 8 times and we helped you with the setup, all sorts of small adjustments, any queries related to how the app works. You were a very demanding customer, on the cheapest plan, but still got the full 7 days a week support, with replies within 30min or quicker.

After looking at the transcripts, support was always in a professional manner - can you please send me an example to support@opinew.com where you think it was rude or inappropriate? Maybe I have missed something?

Regarding exports - all the organic reviews can be exported, imported ones cannot. You need to find another importer tool to import those. That's to prevent people from importing via Opinew and then going to a free app with all the reviews. It's just fair IMHO.

January 20, 2023

Awesome app, for how new this app is, they're super convenient. Support team was quick to respond which is enormously helpful, and was able to help with my specific needs.

Big.Little.Gifts
Opinew replied December 5, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you find Opinew Product Reviews App UGC awesome and convenient! It's reviews like yours that motivate us to keep innovating and improving our services. Our support team is dedicated to providing timely and effective solutions, so we're really glad that they were able to assist you with your specific needs.

We hope that you continue to enjoy using our app and find great value in it. Your feedback plays a huge role in how we evolve our app and we are always here to help whenever you need it.

Thank you for the 5-star review!

Sincerely,

July 30, 2020

Very good software for review. The customer support is super. I used it in my store and result is awesome. Thank you to the team.

Eletrogadgets Online
India
Opinew replied December 6, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that you're finding Opinew's software effective and our customer service supportive! Knowing that it's yielding awesome results in your store is fantastic news. Your appreciation truly motivates our team to continue delivering quality service.

Your positive feedback is a tremendous catalyst for our efforts to continuously improve the user experience for all our customers. Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have further ideas or suggestions—we always love hearing from satisfied customers like you.

April 23, 2020

i love it. i work very well and everything are very easy to use. And I think I'll make a youtube video for this application

Wanse Fashion Store
Opinew replied December 8, 2023

Hello! We're absolutely thrilled to hear that you're loving our app and finding it easy to use. Your positive feedback means a lot to us.

Even more exciting is your plan to create a youtube video - that's fantastic! We can't wait to see it. Your support truly helps us grow and continue to improve our services.

Thanks again for your wonderful review and for using Opinew.

June 4, 2022

Great features and clean appearance.
Excellent customer service.
Excellent support during setup and implementation.

Curl Revamp
South Africa
Opinew replied June 6, 2022

Hi,

Thank you so much for leaving us such a fantastic review! We're delighted to hear you like Opinew and that our support was helpful in getting you started.

Feel free to reach out to us if you need anything else!

Have a great day,
Customer Success Team | Opinew

April 29, 2020

This app is very sleek and greatly designed. Daniel is very helpful too. The team responds very quickly and are attentive.

pocketneck
Opinew replied December 8, 2023

We're over the moon to hear that you're finding our app sleek and its design to your liking! It's wonderful to hear positive remarks about Daniel and the rest of our team; they work hard to ensure they're available and responsive. Your feedback uplifts our spirits and encourages us to continue improving the Opinew experience. Thank you for choosing and trusting Opinew.

The Opinew team

February 27, 2019

Amazing customer service and best review app!
I am happy with this software, it helps a ton!!!!!!!!!

Newton Gifts
Opinew replied March 1, 2019

Thank you for the kind words!

July 21, 2023

Romona helped us solve our issue virtually immediately. Great customer support. I use Opinew for all my stores.

Trek Tech Gear
21 days using the app
Opinew replied December 4, 2023

We're thrilled to hear that Romona was able to provide you with excellent support quickly. Our team aims to provide the best service and your feedback reaffirms the hard work we put in. It's encouraging to know that you use Opinew for all your stores. Your support and trust in us is greatly appreciated! Thank you!

The Opinew team.

April 2, 2020

Opinew has been a great asset to our business to giv customers confidence in our products and to highlight areas of improvement. The support we've received has been great! Fast to respond to questions and technically skilled to solve our issues. I highly recommend this app.

Shrimpy Business
Opinew replied December 8, 2023

Thank you so much for your 5-star review! We are thrilled to hear that Opinew has been of great value to your business and has helped boost customer confidence in your products. Your recognition of our support team's quick responses and technical skills is greatly appreciated. We strive to provide top-notch service and it's wonderful to know our efforts are paying off.

Once again, thank you for recommending our app. We value and greatly appreciate your feedback as it helps us continuously deliver the best experiences for our users.

Best regards, the Opinew Team.