Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Opinew Product Reviews App UGC

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Rating (4.9)
Developer
4.9
December 8, 2019

i love it,support is super fast.really appreciate it! i recommend it to any store owner.Great App!!!

Babyfirst1
Morocco
Time spent using app: 5 months
December 8, 2019

Great review app I use on several store, especially the Amazon reviews import function. I recommend this app !

everestlights
France
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 6, 2019

This review import process is much, MUCH easier than the previous one I used. I'm not totally happy with where the reviews are showing up on the page, but I believe I need to contact my Shopify theme designers to help me move the widget, so I'm giving this one 5 stars.

Pink and Caboodle
Time spent using app: 4 months
December 6, 2019

Ele é bom, o complicado é que não há possibilidade de importar somente comentários de um pais especifico e os nomes das pessoas que comentaram não são editáveis, então fica um comentário com nome de pessoas de outros países.

Loja Oficial | XploudShop
Brazil
Time spent using app: About 12 hours
December 4, 2019

Must have app if your a beginner or already Established support is always there would highly recommend

Smart Sphere
Time spent using app: 3 months
December 4, 2019

Has a lot of great features look forward to seeing the results after running my store after a few months.

Tie Game Apparel Clothing
Time spent using app: 3 days
Edited December 3, 2019

I Have not had this app long, but so far I like it, has a lot of features, It was a little confusing at first when your not a tech person it's tricky, but, Tomasz was great and patient in helping me out, quick to respond. so far happy with the app does what it says and more! A must app to have helps to have Reviews on your site.

Elle-&-Shine-
Time spent using app: 9 days
December 3, 2019

Mes 5 étoiles c'est parce que je trouve cette application vraiment géniale, car vous pouvez importer les avis depuis les grandes plateformes Amazon Ebay Aliexpress et d'autres. ils ont aussi une interface très spécifique qui convertit le mieux et différencie de la concurrence, En tout cas je recommande fortement car leur service client est vraiment présent, aidant et à l'écoute, ils résolvent aussi tout les problèmes vous n'avez qu'à essayer par vous même :)

TopissNails
France
Time spent using app: 6 months
November 30, 2019

Aplicativo excelente! Recomendo muito funcional e fácil instalação. A configuração do e-mail podia ser mais exemplificada.

ballumart
Brazil
Time spent using app: 1 day
November 30, 2019

App is easy to set up and use with clear instructions, and the results look amazing! Within minutes my store was populated with much needed reviews. A gold mine for any shop owner!

Dazlee