Pinterest

Pinterest | Reviews

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Live Pausitive

Very easy to use and integrate. Hopefully will expand my reach to the correct audiences. Thank you for this seamless integration.

Dreamy Beads by Eshé Artz🔮

This app helped me to connect my shopify app to pinterest. It was really easy. Now I'm going to see if this will help my sales!

1Unique Home

The account setup was easy. Looking forward to using it for my business. I'm glad that my products are automatically synched. This app is extremely convenient and easy to use.

Simple Plan Farms

love Pinterest. Always great. The only issue is I get stuck looking at pins instead of working like I should.

NaturalTeca

I am using this app for first time, I installed very easy, all the process was very friendly despite that I am not a professional.

Beauty Desired Fashion

I love the app. I use it to check out trending topics and to be more visible to my audience. I appreciate the help that Pinterest account managers provide.

Silver Beach Homewares

Super easy to use and navigate so far. I wasn't expecting bonus credit either which was a very nice surprise

My Heartfelt Toys

i like how easy it was to do ads and seeing the results.
i like that i can preview ad and change and seeing all the analytics.

GNW Legacy Kustom Kreations LLC

Very easy set up. Ready to see the outcome of the traffic to my website. I have heard very good things about this app.

Smarty Pants Clothing

It was easy and quick to install app. It only took them a few hour to approve my website page and Items. Great app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 322 323