Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

The Therapist Boutique

Super easy and straightforward. I love it imports all Shopify products automatically to the Pinterest account.

IXFITS

perfect. I think everyone should use Pinterest. face and insta are useless apps. perfect perfect perfect

ONTOCHROMIE

Location France

Pour moi c'est une première experience de communication sur ce canal. L'integration via SHOPIFY se fait parfaitement. Il en va de même coté PINTREREST. Reste à valider l'efficacité du canal en retour.

Lucinda's Express

I love everything about pinterest they give you step by step help in setting up I have no complaints I recomend this to anyone

The Landing World

Fantastic we are excited to launch our clothing line with Pinterest. Very easy to set up thanks to the Shopify integration.

Blacktree Hair

I used this app to connect to my online store. I am having issues with store items not connecting or uploading to my online store.

happypoint-store.de

Location Germany

Einfache Handhabung.
Die Führung zum Ergebnis ist gut.
Wurde mir als Plattform empfohlen.
Habe privat schon seit langem Pinterest. Schaue immer wieder gerne rein, da sehr informativ und themenreich ist.

FLUXX Collective

So far so good. Connected easily and I'm sure the rest will rock too! I'm already a big fan of pinterest and the ease of the platform.

Alyona Jewellery

I found it really easy to set up, understand and navigate and also easy to sort syncing with website.

Collections by Penny

I just started setting up my account in depth which I have held for a while. I am looking forward to the experience

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 446 447