Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

100 YEARS OF LOVE

One thing I have to say about Pinterest is they make it really easy to connect with social media platforms they work with. Amazing!

Brew and Feed

My goal is to generate more traffic to my website and Pintrest has been very effective at doing that.

Styles by Jlee

it was really easy to set up .................................................................................................................................................................................................

Tiny Royals Brand

I used this app to help me with creating catalogs on pinterest and helping with marketing/ad campaigns. Set up has been easy and beneficial for getting traffic to my products and website.

Tilted.AF

So far, so good. The setup was seamless. The app added the channel, and automatically added all of my products to the channel.

Staci Nicole

I used this app to help market my Shopify store. So far so great. I am excited about the next step for my store. Thank you Pinterest for great marketing and reaching customers I couldn't reach.

mistressofstyle2020

i am using this app to draw more followers and customers to purchase and become aware of my brand to purchase. this is a known site and has a lot of visitors daily

Dolce Bella Kids

Super easy integration and setup with Pinterest plus a credit for ad use to get me going. I'm excited to see how it all works together.

Decorators Choice

Super easy to setup . Hope it is just s easy to use. .....................................................

Utopian Trimmings

I use Pinterest on a daily basis.. It inspires me and encourages me to broaden my horizons. I encourage others to give it a whirl.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 39 40