Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

NelleBelle

I used this app to help me generate sales and get my website exposed! It would be nice if they took prepaid cards. But other than that the app is wonderful!

Craig Alexander Photography

Excellent. smooth. thank you. Recommended to all. Very simple. I was able to get my store synced in 5 minutes

Stylish Boutique

i use this app to help me get traffic and its flowing and it create ads and pins it self wonderful help

JVC's Crafted Lures

This is a great app and it gives me more outlets for my branding my products and letting folks know about my store.

koolmall.com

i am just starting to use the app. I have had some issues getting the products from spotify to load to my site

Black Cock Toys

I really cannot use Pinterest for much but I can post to it. I run six sites and one of them is Adult Toys. For some reason, Facebook and Pinterest hate Sex

Go Breast Friend

I love Pinterest, it's helped me generate so many leads and sell my breastfeeding course. Very beginner friendly

LASTOP DEALS

ITS WAS CHALLENGING BECAUSE IM NEW BUT I GUESS IT WAS OK AND ALITTLE CONFUSING. HOPE I GET TO UNDERSTNAD THE USE OF IT

Bisbee Hollow

I think I installed the app correctly. I just cant tell until I look at my backoffice. Was very very easy to use. I am super excited to get started with having my Pinterest pins bring traffic over to my e-commerce business. I can't wait to start networking with other shopowners on Pinterest!

Serenity Silkworms

When following the step by step procedures, the setup and integration steps appear pretty straightforward.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 109 110