Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Re-Write NZ

I am using this app to promote my small business. I am hoping that it works well. Was easy to set up with shopfiy.

Chloe's Bargain Hut

I"m just starting out and so far I can't add billing cause it brings up a blank page I like it so far

thepersonalwellnessshop.com

Easy to set up for business. Important to be able to be efficient, which the process was. Thank you, made a few things easier for us.

SeBaww

I used this app to help me do x . i really like how it does y. it work be nice if it did z better...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

The Chopping Block Shop

Total rubbish. Installed ok, but everything about this app is centered around advertising and giving them money, you cannot even install it unless they've had your credit card details.
Constantly not uploading products as you are instantly in violation of their policies on just about every matter you can think of, from delivery to returns policies. Sorry, but if my policies are good enough for google, facebook, instagram, and not least myself, who has great pride in my own business then you (Pinterest) can take a hike. You're not so important and high-horsed that we fall at your feet.

Bee N Bizzy

Love Pinterest! Hoping this will help get my products noticed. Lots of topics and information available to everyone.

Handmade Soaps Australia

I use this app for inspiration for my business photos and home decor. Christmas decoration too. I absolutely love the abundance of inspiration on Pinterest

SakerGo

This app has helped me promote my store through Pinterest and I have found it very supportive and easy to use.

Bourgeois Bars LLC

It was super easy to link and set up to make adds for my website, way easier than setting up to link with Facebook.

Wild Planet Aromatherapy

I cannot comment yet until I start seeing if my sales improve by adding the app to my shopify store.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 150 151