Pinterest

Pinterest

by PINTEREST inc

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

FinesseMuse

I like how easy the app was to set up and install & start a promotion for products, but I'm unsure of how effective Pinterest ads are compared to others I've used. So far I'm pretty happy with it. We'll see how the ads do.

Rosas Naturkosmetik

Die App war super einfach zu installieren, der Support von Pinterest ist sehr gut und auch das Erstellen einer Anzeige geht richtig fix. Das habe ich woanders schon ganz anders erlebt.

Capitol Reef

super easy to use and connect! hoping it is going to be a good marketing tool, but it is def worth it no matter what!

jexcoco

Very simple and easy to add. No complaints here on anything. I did have to switch from Safari to Chrome because it just got caught in a loop of refreshing and denying cookies.

sutizu - clothing

great experience in connecting shopify with pinterest! I can now advertise on another platform and am looking forward to generating sales. i do have a fulfilment based online shop for streetwear/fashion

The 24/7 Basket

Great app. A great platform to improve all your need if you are an e-commerce store. Super easy to set up , use and create pin and ads .

InspirationVintage

The ease of setting this up was wonderful. I hope it is of great use to me going forward. Cross my fingers.

Evrmoore

I love using Pinterest for any and everything. So when I decided to start my own business using Pinterest to promote it was a no brainier.

kobecollections

I like to sell everything but I’m currently selling fashion bag, backpacks, and electronics.you will have the best experience and Kobecollections.com easy navigation thru the website and pleasant and appealing to the eyes of customers

Styles with Stephanie (a country boutique)

I found it semi complicated at the start to set up and making certain my shopify was connected properly

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 217 218