Pinterest channel

Pinterest channel

by Shopify

Sell on Pinterest by creating Buyable Pins for your products.

Be Calm Carry On

This app is not worth the hassle even for being free. After I got everything working I promoted on of the Buyable Pins through Pinterest. 2 days later my account was suspended. I never got the email they were supposed to send. After contacting them they reinstated my account and apologized for the inconvenience. A month later I promoted another pin and the account go suspended again. I never got an email. When I contacted the they stated my account was considered SPAM and possibly fraudulent and they will not reinstate. That's fine, wasn't getting anything from them anyway but it was enough that I closed my personal account as well. NOT a FAN.

Totallygoodtime

Best sales channel on Shopify, hands down. Besides the Online Store, it truly does generate the most leads, traffic and sales. I make sure all the loose ends are tied up and everything matches with the right fields. I add the images/listings into Pinterest with the Chrome extension. Over time, it really does work. Hope this helps!

Valhalla Pies

I installed the Pinterest sales channel. Pinterest revoked Buyable Pins immediately after they approved it. I contacted Pinterest per their request and got a reply stating that there was an API key issue with the Shopify setup. They told me to speak with Shopify. I contacted Shopify and spoke to 2 different reps. They each said that there are no problems with the setup and that I need to contact Pinterest. Pinterest Support never replied again... I guess they don't reply if they can't just pass the buck off to another company.

Fannypackshop

Still a little confused by this app ~ maybe I haven't given it enough time yet, but I remember one of my websites was able to just send all of my photos as pins autonomously, but now I have two websites that it hasn't done it for. Not sure if I missed something or what, but it is slightly confusing.

I'm still giving 4 stars tho, because I have sold a lot through Pinterest on my other website, so I added a 2 extra stars from what I really want to score this app as.

Adena Farms

All of my blog posts are showing up as buyable pins. I have recipes I would like to post but they are all showing up with product details for something completely unrelated. I contacted Shopify support and they weren't able to figure out why so told me to contact Pinterest who also said they can't help me.

Dudesgadgets

0 star, not sync product , not have board,work nothing.Need to pin by myself one by one. useless at all .

Amiro Trading

i will give 0 star, it's not working at all, not even have any hiding board on pinterest

Slash Price

The APP is completely retarded. I don't care if its free, not only it doesn't do anything, it is clear that those who made it have ZERO idea of how traffic from social media is generated. Lets start by the fact that the Shopify part gives you ZERO control on what you can do, other than a few options regarding Sizes & colors (if you have those in your products). Which means they were too lazy to use the entire Pinterest API that has a ton of options and abilities to do a ton of stuff. What the app does, is utterly useless. It creates product sections instead of boards, based automatically to each collection. Second it bulk uploads the products creating a total mess. Third Pinterest's own organization backend is dumber than a pile of bricks. I can't believe these bozos have made a $25B company with such a crappy UI. I challenge you to test your nerves by TRYING to use their (Pinterest's) re-arrange / move feature without smashing your screen. Here's how the App ***SHOULD*** work (but it doesn't). Every time you add a product, or collection it should create a BOARD and put the products there. And if it finds existing products in the collections, it should sync them with Pinterest, and delete them every time they are deleted in Shopify. SIMPLE AS THAT !!! And it does anything BUT that, which essentially renders it 100% USELESS! Luckily for me, I was able to find an automation at Zapier that does this as close as possible, not perfect, but its better than nothing. Take notes Shopify devs! So in a nutshell, this connector is USELESS and sloppy made. Clearly the developers have not grasp of how automation tools work. Nor they bother to listen to the feedback and implement improvements fast. They just made this App to have an excuse that they support the Pinterest channel. I am going to use this instead, and see if it does the job. Surely it does more than NOTHING, so that's a start. https://zapier.com/apps/pinterest/integrations/shopify/11904/pin-new-shopify-products-to-a-board-on-pinterest

Komracing Com

Tried it and it didn’t do anything for me. It is essentially a gateway to get you to pay them for placement. Don’t get your hopes up without spending $$$.

Coolfuel

excellent app i love this so much

Previous 1 3 4 5