Pinterest

Get your products in front of shoppers on Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

theanchoredstyle

The connection between Shopify and Pinterest was super easy and I appreciated the prompt to connect them. I'm excited to use this feature and appreciate the ad credits too!

Christina Sutra Art

I use the app to stay inspired and share my own content to do the same. I am excited to post more in the future as it grows as a social app.

kadensse

I use this application to increase my brand awareness and generate sales by providing added value to customers

Urbanekook

Location Belgium

J'ai utilisé pour en trouver des belles images et j'ai adorée! Je recommande vivement cette plateforme.

Spark'd by Charli

Super easy install and setup process! Just a few clicks to add and integrate my shop. Plus the ad credit is a nice surprise!

thbclasvegas.com

I used Pinterest to show the world what's new items to improve and share to others to make our lives easier.

Flower City Soap Company

I haven't used Pinterest very much in the past few years as I am still not used to how Pinterest works

Hoodie Monster

Location Australia

Disappointed with the way support works. Zero response after asking multiple times. I expect a little better from a company like Pinterest

Wild Bay Seafood Company

Pinterest is a great app and easy to set up. Love how much traffic it drives to our website too! Definitely recommend.

JB&P

Location Brazil

Nesse momento não posso falar muita coisa stou começando agora, mas acredito muito no poder desta ferramenta como forma de divulgação de produtos para um público alvo específico.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 504 505