Pinterest

Pinterest

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4.7)
Developer
4.7
November 22, 2022

I used the app to set-up and verify my business account. It was fast and simple easy to follow directions.

Eagles Domain Coffee
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 22, 2022

excellent work to me So easy to integrate with Shopify and I got some I love to my business. grow your business by digital marketing.

bondonbangla digital marketing
Time spent using app: 20 minutes
November 22, 2022

the setup for Pinterest with Shopify was very easy. Including the creation of a business site as well as adding in billing information

spoilURpets
Time spent using app: 15 days
November 22, 2022

non riesco a collegare il negozio...problema di cookie, ma sono tutti abilitati adesso e continua a non collegarsi. Tramite codice non sono capace...

SprizzY
Italy
Time spent using app: About 1 month
November 22, 2022

Pinterest has helped me start to find my way around marketing and advertising my store. I have made significant progress.

Wink Paradox
Time spent using app: 2 months
November 21, 2022

top de mais adoro de mais esse aplicativo e muito bom topppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp

Lojas Para Todos
Brazil
Time spent using app: 6 minutes
November 21, 2022

Excelente aplicación para busqueda de inspiración! Fácil de usar y manejar. Gran herramienta para aumentar ventas.

Greenosofy
Mexico
Time spent using app: 9 minutes
November 21, 2022

It was super easy, took me like 5 minutes to connect and they had so many resources in case I got lost or confused

TLHEssentials
Time spent using app: 1 minute
November 21, 2022

setup is so easy with shopify i made it with few clicks, user-friendly app for users , highly recommended

BestMart99
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
November 21, 2022

Pinterest has everything I need, whenever I need it! I love how easy it is to navigate across this platform. Pinterest does a great job at supporting small businesses as well.

My Store