Plobal Mobile Apps Builder

Stunning mobile apps trusted by the world's largest brands

From $99/month. 30-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

FixOEM:Refacción Celular+Gaming

Location Mexico

SCAM! a team of 3 designers worked on the app during 15 days awaiting the aproval to lauch the app. Finally Plobal came back with "we only work with sellers with +2.5 million of revenue per year, we cant work with your store." Checking the other reviews seems like they are fake/paid reviews AMazon style

HWB Car Parts

Tried to get in touch with support for a few days and have been ignored completely the whole time, was great until we needed help

FuturXwear

Location France

NEVER enter into plans with them, and NEVER INSTALL this app, because when you just subscribe to a plan, you can't just uninstall the app and future billing are cancelled, NO NO NO, you will pay every month even if you don't have this App on your apps and Sales Chanel. And the APP is awful so just don't try it. I hope everyone could see this message to just don't lose their money and time.

Magazin Romanesc "Hermannstadt"

Location Germany
Time spent using app Over 2 years

Unfortunately after 2 years on the Enterprise Plan due to the very slow response every time we needed to change / improve something on our app, we have decided to look for another app builder solution.
We have asked for the multi-region function to be removed 3 weeks ago and this hasn't been done yet.
I have pointed our disappointment per email several times, but the response time for dealing with our request has not improved at all. (March 21, 2022) Absolutely beautiful ! Fantastic ! The team is gorgeous, Sumant one of the experts there is just perfect ! He has made a beautiful App for me and supported me all the way ! I strongly recommend it ! (November 18, 2019)

November 18, 2019

Hi Nick,

Thank you so much for the positive review. The team is thrilled to know that you are loving your new mobile app.

Best,
Team Plobal

SaidExpress

Location Mexico
Time spent using app About 4 hours

todo en ingles y no se entiende nada, la verdad es mu complicado estar traduciendo manualmente a si que les dare una estrella,

Angeles Wear Limited

The team behind this app are excellent in very poor communication. I can't see a demo version of what I will be paying for yet they are interested to choose a plan first. When you give a free trial, allow customer to paly around to understand your app and feel safe and comfortable but you are not allowing that, well according to my experience with you. I need to unistall this app, not worth my time and money. Y

Angeles Merchant

BestieCosme

Time spent using app About 1 year

I used to use this app but I paused my store and deleted the app long ago, yet I received email today about being charged for a recurring bill of THOUSANDS of dollars. I hope this review will be responded otherwise I will have to contact shopify.

Jan-27 update: they told me to wait until today, but they did not get back to me, nor give me any guide on what to do. The payment is posted on my credit card.

Ecowearplus

Time spent using app 1 day

garbage - errors out. prices are absurd. also you need an app developer account. how is this a viable shopify app?

9inety9ine

Location Oman
Time spent using app About 1 hour

The app is not worth it...
1.it slows down your phone
2.the pictures are not neat
3.very bad customizing

really not worth it very bad app very very very bad

Dgilife

Location Taiwan
Time spent using app Over 1 year

You cannot hide specific products on app, their way to solve this problem is ridiculous. which is make you cannot checkout.
And today I saw this app delete from my app automatically.
Not too good experience.
And it charged me 3,184USD because of it's not normal deleting process.
Worst experience on shopify.
I was so disappoint that shopify allow this thing happened.

Previous 1