Plobal ‑ Mobile App

Plobal ‑ Mobile App

by Plobal Apps

Build a No-Code Automated Mobile App and Increase Conversions

FuturXwear

NEVER enter into plans with them, and NEVER INSTALL this app, because when you just subscribe to a plan, you can't just uninstall the app and future billing are cancelled, NO NO NO, you will pay every month even if you don't have this App on your apps and Sales Chanel. And the APP is awful so just don't try it. I hope everyone could see this message to just don't lose their money and time.

SaidExpress

todo en ingles y no se entiende nada, la verdad es mu complicado estar traduciendo manualmente a si que les dare una estrella,

Angeles Wear Limited

The team behind this app are excellent in very poor communication. I can't see a demo version of what I will be paying for yet they are interested to choose a plan first. When you give a free trial, allow customer to paly around to understand your app and feel safe and comfortable but you are not allowing that, well according to my experience with you. I need to unistall this app, not worth my time and money. Y

Angeles Merchant

BestieCosme

I used to use this app but I paused my store and deleted the app long ago, yet I received email today about being charged for a recurring bill of THOUSANDS of dollars. I hope this review will be responded otherwise I will have to contact shopify.

Jan-27 update: they told me to wait until today, but they did not get back to me, nor give me any guide on what to do. The payment is posted on my credit card.

Ecowearplus

garbage - errors out. prices are absurd. also you need an app developer account. how is this a viable shopify app?

9inety9ine

The app is not worth it...
1.it slows down your phone
2.the pictures are not neat
3.very bad customizing

really not worth it very bad app very very very bad

Dgilife

You cannot hide specific products on app, their way to solve this problem is ridiculous. which is make you cannot checkout.
And today I saw this app delete from my app automatically.
Not too good experience.
And it charged me 3,184USD because of it's not normal deleting process.
Worst experience on shopify.
I was so disappoint that shopify allow this thing happened.

Khk Mall

how do i know whether any customers is viewing my store?

Spree Spot

Every single positive review on here is fake. We were prompted to customize our app and then wait 24-48 hours for them to make the app and then after 4 days we contacted them and they told us we needed to customize our app which we already did. Do not waste your time. I have went through every app maker in Shopify and have not found one decent app maker. Better searching online to make a professional app.

Gracehats

Customers are complaining about the type of access the Google app has to the phone:

Phone
Photos and Media Files
WiFi Connection Information
Device ID and Call Information

Even our friends refused to install the APP
Ill stop at that