Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Catchy

This app is extremely useful in fixing SEO issues and broken links.A must for anyone looking to optimize their store.

October 19, 2020

Hi Adnan,

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on.
So, we appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Cheers,

Vari&Co.

customer service agent-LIBBY YU gave me the best service by replying all my emails and helping me install this app. And also very helpful answering all my questions

WaldronCrafts Store

I used the trial but now I can't end it. The program makes you notice that your page has issues but would be great if can show you the liquid file you need to modify even add the line number.

October 18, 2020

Hi Waldron,

Upon checking I see that you installed our app October 18, 2020 at 4:22 pm.

Unfortunately, we can't delete the app for you. But you can easily do so by removing 'Plug in SEO' from your Shopify admin Apps and that will automatically cancel your Plug in SEO Plus subscription: https://help.shopify.com/en/manual/apps/working-with-apps#uninstall-an-app

Plug in SEO is a simple and easy to use app that will help you identify any SEO problems on your Shopify store. Most of our customers can testify to it being a user friendly app.

It's a set of SEO enhancements out-of-the-box and tools for you to manage your SEO effectively. If you get stuck, you can send us an email (help@pluginseo.com) with details and screenshots if possible so we can advise you on what to do.

Cheers,

Nestz Living

Horrible customer service.. they invited me to use their extra service to speed up my website. They promised to get job done within 2 weeks but ended up nothing done for 1 month. I would have given 0 star if possible

October 18, 2020

Hi Darwin,

Concerned to hear about this.

We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations.

We are a small team working hard on providing the best of the services to our users and this is not the experience that we want you or any of our customers to have.

We will send you a private email to sort this out.

Best,

Fat Bike Asinine

The folks over at Plug In SEO are amazing so far. I'm still on the trial and we have already fixed almost everything that the Shopify template messed up making it impossible for Google to find us because of technical nerd stuff. This app is a rockstar! Thanks Aiza and Libby!

myCigara

Very Supportive Team, Only trialled for a week but looks technically good. Only results will show in coming months but positive customer service and Aiza is a great asset to that team.

Café de America

I have gotten all of my products up to snuff with this plug-in. It's simple and the tools let me know what I'm doing wrong. Overall, simply using this and striving to achieve the highest SEO ratings have given my product pages a really professional feel to them.

Safely Secured

Very easy to use to fix up all the errors. Still a bit i dont understand, but im looking forward to working with the Plug in team to help.

dollhouse by dakota

Libby Yu was very helpful with my SEO requests. They responded promptly and kindly. I'm very happy with the app so far

RWB49 Enterprises

As a complete beginner in the world of SEO, I was only too happy to let an expert, Aiza tackle my Shopify site SEO problems. Aiza drew up a plan, implemented it on time, and provided me with an outline explaining what she did and why she did it. She provided tips on monitoring the site's progress using Google Analytics and Google Search Console. I realize this type of work requires the passing of time to reap the benefits of SEO, but I fully expect a big improvement in my site performance as a result of Aiza's work. Thanks.