Plug In SEO

SEO App & SEO Audit, Schema, Sitemap, JSON-LD, Alt & Meta Tags

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

• Speed tested: low impact to your online store

Holmes and Wilson Ltd

As a new online business, we needed help with our online presence and employed SEO services for a Complete SEO fixes project. Divya (Project Manager) was very helpful and provided a complete professional service. They submitted a full report for our review containing recommendations and potential fixes and was followed by a video call to answer any questions we may have. Once agreed they implemented the changes promptly. We will see if this makes a difference to our online presence in the near future. Would recommend.

November 19, 2022

Hi Tracy,

Our team enjoys doing what they do because of customers like you. Your review just made our day.

We’ll make sure that Miss Divya Pal receives your kind feedback. It will make her day!

Thank you so much!

Legacy Freshup Store

I was surprised by the quality of service I received as an e-commerce owner.
When someone understands your concerns as an entrepreneur and your goals they become more than a service provider but a partner.
Listening, understanding, solutions of problems and concerns is what I found myself in the service.
Many thanks and keep going

November 16, 2022

Thank you so much, Alenson!

We’re so grateful that you took the time to share your feedback with us. It’s our pleasure to serve customers like you. Have a wonderful day!

Shop Bizzy Bee

I was a little confused on how to use this app so I emailed them to get some help. I wasn't sure how helpful they would be, but they sent a long, thorough and very helpful reply. I'm now able to use their feedback to improve my store and get some more traffic.

November 16, 2022

Hi Jon,

Please get in touch if you have any other questions for us.

BeneFit Me

Location United Arab Emirates

I'm using Plug in SEO to help me with site optimisation and key word research! The team is so professional, available for questions and calls at all times, very responsive and they've been extremely helpful in helping me understand how SEO works. Thank you Divya and team for all your support in this journey. Will definitely recommend using their services.

November 10, 2022

Hi Salah,

It’s great to hear that you had a positive experience with our Plug in SEO Services.

Miss Divya Pal will be happy to hear that her hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

AF HOUSE

Time spent using app Over 4 years

It's a rare company and I am amazed at how all the people working there are kind and enthusiastic to work out our solutions.
I would like to keep it to myself, but I am writing here to thank these people. Thank you so much : ) and you wont regret to purchase their service

November 3, 2022

Hi Akiko,

Thank you!!!

Your comments have been shared with our entire team at Plug in SEO. When we hear from happy customers like you, we spread positivity around! Hope to serve you again soon.

Thermometre.fr

Location France
Time spent using app About 13 hours

We installed this app and paied for a 199$ optimization. After checking our website, the SEO expert informed me that I had to uninstall another SEO app that we were using. We chose to keep to not uninstall our app and not go futher with Plug in SEO. We got refund immediately.

November 1, 2022

Thanks, Elrick!

It makes our day to hear that we were able to provide you with 5-star service.

DRUERA

Location Australia
Time spent using app Over 1 year

Divya is very competent on the subject and does not promise on what cannot be achieved. We recommend that you have a half hour consultation with them for your SEO services.

October 30, 2022

Hi Dinesh,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations. Thank you again, and have a great day!

BeFashion.it

Location Italy
Time spent using app Almost 3 years

Ho utilizzato solo la versione free e fa quello che promette, il supporto è veloce e soddisfa tutte le richieste.

October 18, 2022

Hi BeFashion Team,

Grazie,

Saltrock

Time spent using app About 20 hours

Libby is a great customer service rep and helped us with everything we need very quickly. Recommend

October 7, 2022

Hi Harry,

It’s always amazing to hear that we’ve been successful in our goal of providing our customers with the best possible experience. Thank you for giving us the chance to serve you.

PinkPhulkari California

Time spent using app About 1 month

Plug in SEO did great job in their SEO service for my website. Divya is very professional and easy to talk to. They are the best SEO company I have worked with so far. I strongly recommend them for your website and SEO services.

October 5, 2022

Hi Sumi!

Your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best. Thanks again for leaving us a 5-star review, have a wonderful day!

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 256 257