Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

GGWARRIORS

Plug In SEO is great, it gives you the instructions to put in the work and do it for free or hire an expert to do it for you

November 24, 2021

Hi there!

We appreciate your business and value your feedback. We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Please let us know if we can help you with anything further, and thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Empress By K

awesome app i'm still trying it but it seems helpful and easy to use , maybe in few days i will submit a final review

November 23, 2021

Hi there!

We always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say. Thank you so much for the great review.

If there is any other service we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us!

GYPSY

Just added it, but so easy to use and faster than any of the other SEO apps I love this one. highly recommend this one to have on your site

November 22, 2021

Hello!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review! We're happy you find the app easy to use. If you have any questions about fixing any warnings our team is always here to assist.

Plug In SEO Support

L.A.B Oils

Helped me update my SEO to be better recognized by Google. Showing me the areas in which need the most improvement.

November 22, 2021

Dear Tanniesha,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Trend

i used this app to hep me on my wibsite seo and earn more money and reach more coustmers to shop on my website

November 19, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks so much for the feedback! We're glad you're benefiting from Plug In SEO.

Plug In SEO Support

Hong Kong Maper Limited

This is a nice and professional team, response is fast too. I am giving them five stars. Thank you for your great service!

November 19, 2021

Thanks so much for your feedback! We enjoyed working with you, too. Best of luck with your store!

Plug In SEO

Mango Drops Supply

I signed up to Plug In SEO and I am satisfied with the engagement so far. I the response to my request has been good

November 18, 2021

Thank you for the fantastic review, Gilbert!

We loved being of service to you. If any of your friends or family need SEO help, please let them know about us, and hope we can assist you again soon.

Melbourne Home & Living

We installed this app and the next day ou ranking in Google was completely wiped off. Traffic is down 25% and it will reduce further if we don't take action. sent emails after emails and given them access of admin and till now no reply. Very bad customer support service and very disappointing to be in this position. Shopify pls look this is very dangerous for the business.

November 16, 2021

Hi Aman,

Concerned to hear about this since we’re normally known for our prompt replies and exceptional attention to detail.

I just wanted to clarify what we offer with Plug in SEO Plus. Our app does not make on-page changes that would impact traffic.

You may reach us anytime at help@pluginseo.com.

Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – we take all reviews seriously and will use them in our continuous improvement efforts!

Mediterranic Store

I Will update as soon as I have the results. Till now everything looks smooth and pratical. Thanks.

November 15, 2021

Hi Miguel,

Yankady Store

I ama a newby in seo this help me start fixing my seo issues. Great site for all newby to start to understand SEO

November 11, 2021

Hi there!

Our staff always enjoys reading reviews such as the one you left us!
If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.