Plug In SEO Optimizer

SEO Optimizer, Alt & Meta Tags, Sitemap, JSON-LD, 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Powerful SEO app/SEO audit for increased traffic and sales

CubanChainShop

Time spent using app 6 minutes

greatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreatgreat

May 5, 2022

We’re so grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review. Thank you!

Charlie and Fox

Location Australia

This app is super helpful with understanding and implementing SEO. I've been able to get a clear insight into how my SEO is performing, and optimise it with the help of Libby who was super fast and responsive to my queries. Highly recommend!

May 4, 2022

Hi Jess!

Thank you for leaving a 5-Stars review. At Plug in SEO, we continuously strive to serve you better.

We are glad that the team has managed to meet your needs for SEO.

Looking forward to serving you in the future!

Best Wishes

manacoshop

Location Turkey
Time spent using app 15 minutes

Search Engine Optimization (SEO) bilmenize gerek kalmadan her şeyi hallediyor. Ücretsiz deneme vermesi de gayet güzel tavsiye ederim.

May 4, 2022

Geri bildiriminiz için çok teşekkür ederiz - zaman ayırıp düşüncelerinizi diğer kullanıcılarla paylaştığınız için teşekkür ederiz. Çevrimiçi mağazanızda iyi şanslar!

Plug In SEO Support

Translation: It takes care of everything without you needing to know. I highly recommend giving it a free trial.

Thank you so much for the feedback - we appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with other users. Good luck with your online store!

CushyHaven

Location Sweden

Just started to use, and the support is superb. This is an app for even us new users on Shopify to improve SEO

May 3, 2022

Thanks so much for your feedback! You're off to a great start with CushyHaven - keep up the good work!

TSD

Location Australia
Time spent using app 4 minutes

Plug in see is helping me outsource my website and bring in more customers can’t wait to see what they can do for me

April 28, 2022

Hi there!

Thanks a lot for your kind words and for sharing your 5-star review with the rest of our community.

Chic & Raw

Time spent using app 1 day

I used the app to improve the SEO on our new store theme. It helped me fix multiple critical issues and also the descriptions gave us a better understanding of how the issues affect our SEO and also how to fix it.
Definitely reccommend.

April 24, 2022

Hi there!

Amazing feedback! We’re so grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review.

Have a wonderful day.

Caviar Classic London

Time spent using app Almost 4 years

I have very little experience with SEO, and in general I used to be totally hopeless with anything relating to Web-design, making any changes or posting anything on my website. I would break out into an immediate sweat.
Plug in SEO has done wonders on our website, and takes away a lot of the stress, and has also given me a insight into improving our website's position and keeps on top of the daily tasks that normally take me hours. It;s easy to understand, and I don't break into a sweat anymore. Thanks guys.

April 16, 2022

Thanks so much for this feedback! I'm glad we're achieving our goal of making SEO easier for Shopify store owners.

If you do have any specific questions as you work on your online store, we are always here to help.

All the best!

Prato Botanico

Time spent using app About 2 months

Shopify recommended this app to fix SEO issues and it has been a great tool so far. It gives great explanations as to how to fix certain issues, even if you aren't tech savvy, and it because it is a "plug in," it actually uses "fill in the blank" templates to automatically adjust your SEO in your Shopify site. Really helpful. Highly recommend.

April 14, 2022

Hi Crystal,

We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means a lot to us and our entire team!

Your review just made our day!

HBH-GLOBAL

Location China
Time spent using app About 2 months

April 10, 2022

Hi there,

For any questions or concerns, feel free to email us.

Pacifique Sud

Location Portugal

Péssimo! Paga-se para ter acesso às ferramentas de forma manual e pouco intuitiva! Paguei a subscrição na expectativa que teria acesso a outras ferramentas 1 hora após estava a removê-la! $30 para o lixo!

April 10, 2022

Hi Geral,

We are sorry to hear about your disappointing experience with our app Plug in SEO.

Plug in SEO Plus and Pro plan gives you a bunch of automatic SEO improvements to your shop along with tools and enhancements so you can manage your SEO yourself going forward.

If you're looking for something more like a done-for-you service, we offer SEO fix packages where the expert will go in, fix the SEO issues, and optimize your shop.

Our SEO fix jobs and Plug in SEO Plus monthly options are completely separate and optional but very complementary to each other. A lot of customers start out with Plug in SEO and then purchase one-off fix packages if they need more help in specific areas.