Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Bella Bella Boutique

It was a pleasure working with Divya and Aiza. They are very professional and lovely. All the SEO were implemented and looking forward to hire their services again as needed.

dingrui

I like this app, it's really good, it's very real. Five-star praise, you guys can use it together。。。

Puzzleex

very nice app I really think it's really professional! thank you sureswift capital !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motorhead Nation

I just started using this app and it's so far so good. It seems to be pretty straightforward and easy to use even for those new to SEO implementation.

Macheidea.com

App davvero completa. Io non sono un esperto seo, ma il servizio clienti mi ha aiutato nelle varie problematiche del mio sito ed è sempre stato molto disponibile ad ogni mia richiesta. Continuerò ad utilizzare sempre questa app

Bee Mercy

Have used this app for while. So far so good. Quick and efficient support. Will be looking at using one of their full packages for our site.

5th Avenue Studio Supply

The app helped me identify areas that needed fixing. I used their service to fix my SEO issues and found the process to be very simple and cost effective.

SoLongOffice

Great app, even the free plan analyses your shop and tells you exactly how to fix it. If you don't have the technical know how to fix it yourself, go for the paid plan. Perfect!

BeoHarvest

I used this app to do x , I like how it does y, I wish it can do more z. there will be a time when Shopify will introduce strict rules to become Shopify expert.

ALMAS love yoursex | Sex store | Sex toys, Dildo, and more

It shows me all my Seo issues and it is great. The free plan demands Seo's knowledge though they show you how to fix your problems.