Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Lovely Lies

Seems very thorough and this app so far seems good. Would recommend it to anyone trying to make good SEO. I would highly recommend this app.

happymash

Libby really kept me on the ball and showed me step-by-step how to install. She was so friendly and attentive. Great customer service, thanks

The Blissful Dog

So far so good! I have a lot of products with a lot of odd SEO requirements and am pleased by what I see. I'll revise after I've had a chance to work with it a bit, but am expecting good results.

Fuchusi

wow installed this app, i did alot of seo before i installed it anyway, but soon as i installed this they want me to pay upto$460 to fix my seo problems.

dont install this app they make more money on scam like process than care about their clients

August 25, 2020

Hi there,

Apologies that your experience with us fell short of expectations.

Here's the difference between Free and Plus:

FREE: (which you installed and uninstalled in 9minutes)
- Unlimited SEO, Blog, Speed problems checks

- Automatic SEO improvements
- Free install
- Instruction videos
- Premium support
- Structured Data (+ full JSON-LD)
- Powerful SEO control

If you want a 'done for you' solution we offer our fix packages which are completely optional.

This is also the reason why we offer the 7-day trial. We want the customers to check out the app first and if the features we are offering are what they are looking for before proceeding with paying $20/month.

I hope that you'll give our app another try.

Best,
PIU team

RETRO GAMING SVERIGE

Excellent service, fast reply and very good improvement of the SEO on my site. I recommend it to every user of shopify :)

GuanQin Watches

I used the app to optimise my SEO and its great. The team helped me set it all up and were very friendly.

Protak

Just installed the APP, it looks very handy so far. Makes it easier to identify and fix your SEO issues.

lyntea

A very useful App, I love it. It helps me solved a lot of problem. It is easy to use and friendly for every newer.

MJW Army Surplus Store

I enjoyed using this app as it was easy to do the tag and editing peices for my website which this app made it so easy to do

CAOMKA

Great! Good for my business. Un aplicación ideal para chequear tu tienda y modificar aquello que necesites mejorar.