Plug In SEO , 2,568 reviews

4.7

Merchants appreciate this app for its comprehensive website analysis and SEO solutions. It's praised for its dynamic SEO content tool that enhances site speed, search rankings, and traffic. Many commend the customer support for their promptness, detailed feedback, and educational approach, often providing extra resources to understand the recommended fixes.

May 31, 2023

It wont even let me set up an account. It wont even clear the menu. Not helpful if it doesn't work.

Shopiganda
6 days using the app
Plug in Useful replied June 4, 2023

Hi there,

I've just read your review of our app, Plug in SEO.

I can't find any helpdesk ticket/s from you. We're very happy to help on email to all of our users.

Please reach out back to us and we will assist you with your concern, set up our app, and run an SEO check - free of charge!

July 12, 2023

un excellent suivi par email, très utile. leur expert expliquent bien et font un suivis efficace, site web amélioré

choixchic
Morocco
7 days using the app
Plug in Useful replied July 14, 2023

Hi there!

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our service. We’re glad to hear that our team’s performance exceeded your expectations. Hope to serve you again soon.

Best,
PIU Team

December 31, 2013

app seems to work great, thanks for making it free

First Choice Cricket
About 9 years using the app
February 8, 2023

This is a great company with very knowledgeable folks. I was impress with their responses. Well written and was to understand. Great and kind response. Sometimes accompanying with videos. I learned quite a bit about SEO from my few communications.

Herbal Lodge
Over 8 years using the app
Plug in Useful replied February 8, 2023

Hi Nathan,

We’re so grateful that you took the time out of your day to share your feedback with us.

Our team will be happy to hear that their hard work has paid off!

Cordially, PIU Team

Edited October 19, 2020

I've actually had this app for a while now but hadn't paid that much attention to it. Oops. But, lately, my focus is a lot more SEO and I looked at all the features of the app. I ended signing up for the upgraded version and the team at Plug in SEO have been amazing. I primarily blog for my work and do so on Shopify. While Wordpress has Yoast, I would say that the equivalent for Shopify is Plug in SEO. Highly recommend this app. You can check out my site at gisellebaumet dot com

Giselle Baumet
About 8 years using the app
December 3, 2021

The tool and service have been very good. We are able to quickly identify and correct issues that affect the quality of our SEO.

Altru Apparel
Almost 8 years using the app
Plug in Useful replied December 3, 2021

Thanks so much for that great feedback! We appreciate you taking the time to share it here with other Shopify merchants.

Wishing you all the best!

Plug In SEO Support

April 10, 2013

Daniel & the other fixers at PlugInSEO were great. They gave me great advice & fixed my SEO issues in a prompt manner. Very easy to communicate with. For me, SEO is something I don't understand. Daniel made it very easy to understand what needed to be done & how it should be approached so the appropriate fixes could be made. Job well done!

1King worship wear | Christian T-shirts
Almost 8 years using the app
December 16, 2021

easy to set up, step by step...so far, good. i know this is going to improve my traffic. Excited to see what happens. I will update when I begin to see results. I debated which seo app to add, so far this is easy.

Favors Today
Plug in Useful replied December 16, 2021

Thank you for the review! We are glad you've chosen Plug In SEO for your online store.

Our support staff is always available to help you with the fix instructions or any other questions you may have.

Janice
Plug In SEO Support

Edited April 30, 2020

This app is easy to use and very helpful. I can't wait to explore more as I feel this will really boost our SEO marketing.

Pitaya
Plug in Useful replied May 3, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

Your good review will have a strong positive effect on our small business to keep us going and to provide you a better service.

January 5, 2015