Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Shyne's Collection

I used this app to help me advertise my business like a professional. How they give you instructions on the style and layout is amazing.

Red Barrel

Extremely positive experience. Very useful app and very helpful Support Team. 100% recommended!!!!!!

Purelygreat Natural Deodorant

Divya and her team were very organized and provided detailed insight into our onpage SEO. They implemented everything in a timely manner and provided great resources for us to better understand SEO as it directly relates to our site. Thanks!

Slow Sardinia

Sono precisi e puntuali. Mi hanno spiegato in termini semplici dove stavo sbagliando ed hanno provveduto alle correzioni. Credo mi rivolgerò a loro anche in futuro.

Rolling Thunder Harley-Davidson

Great customer service when needed and app works reallywell. Has definitely simplified our SEO monitoring.

thetreasuredgem

I installed the app to help me improve my SEO and took advantage of the additional expert help. I'm so glad I did! Divya and the team did what I could not hope to do and went through all aspects of my shop and made them compliant for SEO. I would heartily recommend using this service, especially if you find SEO an impenetrable magical forest as I do! The team have also given me recommendations for additions to my shop that will improve my ranking further.
Communication through every stage was excellent and clear. It was such a weight off my mind knowing that people who actually know what they are doing were working to optimise my store. Thank you Divya and all at Plug in SEO for the great service!

Dear Jane,

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our Project Manager Divya and SEO Expert Allan. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.

First Step Project

Seems to be helping me learn SEO and optimize my page. Really enjoying it so far. I think the learning abilities that I will have are going to be top notch.

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Thank you so much.

Dýrheimar

Sooooo super easy to set up and use and at the same time so useful! Perfect! Thank you so much, the team at Plug in SEO <3

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

Your good review will have a strong positive effect on our small business to keep us going and to provide you a better service.

AREA home

This App didn't do what I needed, but the support I received trying to figure it out was excellent and I think it will be very helpful for newer stores.

Anansé Naturals

Very easy to set up and use. We'll now start to track how our site performs after the suggested changes.