Plug In SEO Optimizer

SEO Optimizer, Alt & Meta Tags, Sitemap, JSON-LD, 24/7 Support

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.
Powerful SEO app/SEO audit for increased traffic and sales

FoodCraft Online Store

Location Hong Kong SAR
Time spent using app About 7 years

Attentive service! Quick email replies and very helpful. If we can add one thing, the calls with the experts are all arranged at US time and not catering for Asia market.

June 5, 2022

Hi Shima,

We want you to know how much we appreciate your review.

Feedback like yours is valued by every team member here and it gives us the motivation to continue developing our SEO app and services.

Avazalon

Location China
Time spent using app 1 day

This application is one of the worst, it is very inconvenient to use. and there are no training materials in use. The support is terrible, they weigh it down for a long time and not to the questions that they asked

June 3, 2022

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your feedback. We are sorry that your experience was not an amazing one.

Our Forever Free Plan version will allow you to check your site for important SEO, Speed, and Blog issues that could stop you from performing well in search engines, and there's a fortnightly check email that's free too. The free version can still help you correctly optimize your content when adding products and writing blog posts.

We've provided the how to fix instructions in the ‘Fix this yourself’ section of our app and also in our FAQ page.

You also have the option to upgrade to Plug in SEO Plus or Pro with a monthly fee. It's a set of SEO enhancements out-of-the-box and tools for you to manage your SEO effectively.

acontexto

I am new to online store setup. This app has done enough of what I needed it to help me with and I am very appreciative. For me, I think it is still a bit confusing unless you truly understand what you are doing. I spent many hours learning about SEO and was able to come back and use the features. For some there may be a learning curve, but the app will get you where you need to be.

June 2, 2022

Hello!

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us an online review and share your thoughts with us and other Shopify users.

We're happy the app is working well for you, and we'll definitely work on making our in-app fix instructions more clear. We should be adding some instructional videos in the near future.

Thanks again!
Plug In SEO Support

WolfChef0 Home Recipes & designs

Easy to use, extremely helpful. An essential App for optimizing your search engine keywords and formats. Easy to use for beginners with a clean, user friendly layout. Increased my store visits and even lead to my first sale. Highly recommended!

June 1, 2022

Hi John,

Your kind words encourage us to continue doing our best to make sure every merchant's experience is a memorable one. Thanks again, and have a wonderful day.

lightmeup

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 hour

This app just saved me so much time, it's great!! It has helped me connect and to sync fully to Google Merchant Centre much faster

May 31, 2022

Hi there!

We’re so grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review. Thanks for sharing your review with our community.

mybeautifulhijab

Location France
Time spent using app 16 minutes

je commence a comprendre et a tout modifier pour que mon site sois au top ! merci pour cette appli bien expliquer

May 30, 2022

Thanks for sharing the word about our app Plug in SEO. We really appreciate your positive review.

Fortitude Equine

Time spent using app 3 minutes

I needed simple, actionable help with my SEO. This app gave me just that. Would definitely recommend to anyone, and on top of it all, they offer a completely free plan

May 27, 2022

Thanks so much for taking the time to share your experience with Plug In SEO! We're glad you're enjoying the app and our team is always here to help if you have any specific questions you need answered.

All the best,

Plug In SEO Support

Vancouver Island in a Box!

The customer service on this app is at a very high standard. The email responses are almost immediate, and Libby goes above and beyond to help with any questions you may have.

May 27, 2022

Thanks, Frazer!

Your words lifted our spirits today. It means so much to us when our customers appreciate the hard work that goes into making each day at Plug in SEO memorable.

MOONEH LLC

Location United Arab Emirates
Time spent using app About 1 year

I used this app for my online store SEO optimization and it was perfect. I was very happy with the service and recommend it to everyone

May 25, 2022

Hi Dima,

Thanks a lot for your kind words and for sharing your 5-star review with the rest of our community.

We hope to serve you again soon.

Kvity

Location Israel
Time spent using app About 1 month

*my opinion, that is the best software on the market *cool soft
*best price (but little beet expensive)
*best regards
Dan Volsky

May 25, 2022

We’re so grateful that you took the time to leave us a 5-star review. Thank you!