Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Seed Grocer Ph

Best way to optimize your shopify store for SEO. It integrates directly with your Shopify store and provides detailed instructions on how to improve various aspects.

August 31, 2021

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

Steeld

Your support was excellent, and in general the app is really promising and extensive. Thank you so much!

August 29, 2021

Hi Jonathan,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Plug in Useful family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

Best!

Jbdesigns.ae

I just started using the app, and it is very user friendly. I am interested to see the results. Thanks

August 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the 4-stars! We appreciate your business, and we’re glad to hear that you were pleased with our Plug in SEO app. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Excellent Meat

Ik had wat problemen met het toevoegen van een specifieke pagina titel en hierbij heeft Plug In SEO mij goed geholpen er is persoonlijk contact geweest en binnen mum van tijd was het probleem opgelost!

August 25, 2021

Hi Joeri,

We are so happy to have you as part of the Plug in Useful family!

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us.
We're happy you liked our Plug in SEO app. Your review and satisfaction mean the world to us!

Trictee

i installed this app and
you guys are charging 20$ when you have a 14 day free trail and free (forever) plan
why?

August 19, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience.

We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail and transparency.

We've sent you a direct message regarding the steps on how to be on our Forever Free Plan and you could also check the steps on our FAQ page:

Please feel free to reach out if you have more questions.

Willow and Salt

The app has really helped me in launching an SEO optimised store and the service is really, really helpful.

August 19, 2021

Hi Brody,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

Your good review will have a strong positive effect on our small business to keep us going and to provide you a better service.

Anderson Entertainment

I got this app because I wasn't getting anywhere setting up my online store to the point I was going to give up. I got all the templates set up on my website in no time and now I can finally move on and stop stressing out so much. it's already worth the 20 dollars monthly fee and I don't see myself working without the help of plug-in SEO any longer.

Kissbel

Buena app para mejorar todos los aspectos que tienen que ver con el SEO de mi tienda. La uso desde hace poco pero lo que llevo hasta ahora bien.

August 16, 2021

Thanks, Jose! We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

AurayN Telecom

This App is quite simple to use and understand where are the fails, so it works well for me. I think I can use a good use of it.

August 14, 2021

Hi there, the Plug in Useful team is happy to hear you had such a wonderful experience! We really appreciate it!

SHOPDIGITALGIRL

the tutorials and guides throughout are very helpful and easy to understand - as a small business owner who know nothing about seo, i found this plug in app very useful

August 11, 2021

We're happy you're pleased!

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with us. It means so much when our merchants share their experiences and glad that we were able to meet your expectations!

If there's anything else we can do to help, please let us know