Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Spaze Furniture

The support from Libby was fairy quick and helpful. We were able to identify the problem. They also have support package which is good.

Doppeltree

*Update* For some reason, later responses were routed to our spam email folder. I see that Plug in SEO did respond to me. Will revise review again after working with Plug in SEO to fix issues* We ran into an issue after installing the app on 2/11. Discovered that I was missing all of our page titles and meta descriptions even though they were all showing up correctly within Shopify. I immediately uninstalled the app to try and revert my store back to the original state. To Plug in SEO's credit, they did reach out to me immediately after my uninstall and offered to help me troubleshoot. Happy to get their help, I reinstalled the app and waited for their response. But after a day of not hearing back, I decided I couldn't wait any longer (since my page titles and meta descriptions were all still missing), so I uninstalled the app a second time and reverted everything back to it's original state. Granted, it could've been a minor issue that was easily fixable, but the lack of follow up communication after the initial message on 2/11 through today 2/16 was/is not a positive customer experience.

February 16, 2021

Hi Tony,

We hope you are well. Concerned to hear about this, we've sent you emails dated Feb 12 and 13 and were not able to receive a reply. We were not able to move forward with our code installation and check on the error because of the other SEO in your app. Often times the HTML error is due to a broken/missing code and having another SEO can also cause conflict. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us and we will assist you with your concern.

Best,
PIU Team

AGI Design

This app was really easy to set up and saved me a lot of time. Did everything I needed in 20 minutes.

Miss Darcie’s boutique

I downloaded this app as was recommended to me as someone starting out in a new adventure it has helped me understand SEO and help my business

SD Microbes

I found some critical errors in my Shopify store's SEO and was able to fix them easily with Plug in SEO.

CP Shades

Good DIY instruction on how to fix your SEO. Something that might be overlooked in the busy day to day tasks.

DigiOclock

Just installed the app, so far was very user friendly showing everything step by step, will give check on google if it shows up, if yes then will leave a 5 star thank you

Moi & Ko

Update: I cannot give 10 stars but believe me I would love to. Amazing. After 5-6 months, my website is on the first page of Google, it's so intuitive and easy to manage, also lets you know where is the problem on your website to fix it ASAP. BUT, the best thing is their support team. Tonight, they solved all the minus issues on my website and gave me a lot of tips in an extended mail. I will continue supporting this app, it's essential for my website. Por ahora muy bien, es intuitiva. Estoy en los 14 dias de prueba, actualizaré a medida que vaya viendo resultados.

Bouwhof shop

They are very helpful en advanced in doing their job. For us it saved time to do this and this apps gives you warnings when you have to change anything for the site if it is nog SEO at all ;)
Thanks for helping us Laiza!

SilverTide925

awesome app! i had no idea i had so many stuff to fix! i have a bit knowledge in SEO but i just found out it is not near enough.
the apps does everything for you!
in the future if my revenue improves i will definitely hire someone!