Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Worldly Gadgets

Grate So Far, Been testing the app out for 3 days now and have not run into a bug. SO it's good so far.

Eco by design Gifts

As someone who is new to this, I have found this app very useful as the customer service is exceptional. I have dealt with Libby and she has provided help with many things that I never new needed to be done and she will definately be my go to from here on in!!

World of Sofi

Great app. Even with the free version and a little expertise in SEO practices, it was super helpful. Totally recommend it!

Wish4nails™

Good and intuitive, the instructions is easy, perfect for beginners in SEO and price is good,i recomended it

Shyne's Collection

I used this app to help me advertise my business like a professional. How they give you instructions on the style and layout is amazing.

Red Barrel

Extremely positive experience. Very useful app and very helpful Support Team. 100% recommended!!!!!!

Purelygreat Natural Deodorant

Divya and her team were very organized and provided detailed insight into our onpage SEO. They implemented everything in a timely manner and provided great resources for us to better understand SEO as it directly relates to our site. Thanks!

Slow Sardinia

Sono precisi e puntuali. Mi hanno spiegato in termini semplici dove stavo sbagliando ed hanno provveduto alle correzioni. Credo mi rivolgerò a loro anche in futuro.

Rolling Thunder Harley-Davidson

Great customer service when needed and app works reallywell. Has definitely simplified our SEO monitoring.

thetreasuredgem

I installed the app to help me improve my SEO and took advantage of the additional expert help. I'm so glad I did! Divya and the team did what I could not hope to do and went through all aspects of my shop and made them compliant for SEO. I would heartily recommend using this service, especially if you find SEO an impenetrable magical forest as I do! The team have also given me recommendations for additions to my shop that will improve my ranking further.
Communication through every stage was excellent and clear. It was such a weight off my mind knowing that people who actually know what they are doing were working to optimise my store. Thank you Divya and all at Plug in SEO for the great service!

May 31, 2021

Dear Jane,

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our Project Manager Divya and SEO Expert Allan. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.

Best,