Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

IN8SOCIETY

I have all. the. questions. about SEO. I can email their customer service and am helped by everyone with patience and kindness until I have some idea of what to do. Grateful for service like this. I also have adhd so for me, having someone to answer my specific questions instead of just linking me to an overwhelming article or video is imperative if I'm ever going to make progress. I like that they just answer my questions, plain and simple.

November 3, 2021

Dear Jerrica,

We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! Thank you so much for your amazing review!

If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

KEECH

Excellent service. Enthusiastic staff and superior work. I am completely satisfied with the SEO service provided by the Team and would surely love to suggest people to avail SEO services from plug in seo.

October 31, 2021

Hi Shyam,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate your business and thank you for letting us and the community know about your fantastic experience with us!

SNOWYZ

I like this app, but sometime I am still confuse to fix my website even I follow the instruction, so I hope this app can be better

October 29, 2021

Dear Haley,

We appreciate you taking the time to let us know about your experience! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

Kick Talent

Amazing service and support. Helped me fixed my SEO issues within hours which helped improve my website. Recommended!!

October 28, 2021

Hi Kevin,

We are so happy that you enjoyed your experience with us, we loved being of service to you and hope we can assist you again soon.

Dilaras Babybekleidung

super friendly and fast communication. extremely helpful with tips and also in implementation. highly recommended.

October 27, 2021

Yey, Andreas!

We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our services. Your feedback is appreciated.

Thanks again for choosing Plug in SEO, and we can't wait to see you again!

fengshui-andy's

It is a nice and easy-to-use app for a beginner like me.
It does not have the keywords suggestions when I typed a few in the blanks.

October 26, 2021

Hi Andy,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Plug In SEO! If there’s anything you need please email us back and we will help you set up your SEO.

LOKKSTAR DREADLOCKS

just started using by the help has been fantastic with setting it all up will leave another review once set up and running

October 25, 2021

Hi Jo,

We are glad to hear we provided you with top-notch service! If there is any other service we can provide for you or questions we can answer, please get in touch with us!

Thanks again for choosing our app Plug In SEO.

Cheers,

SPD Diecast

i used this app to modify my current SEO information. The results were fairly easy to configure and look bettter than they did. I think this is the way to go for merchants inexperienced with SEO.

October 22, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for your amazing review! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying our app Plug In SEO.

We’re glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words!

ZodiacSwag

Easy to use. Walks you through the process to help you integrate SEO into your website. I have experience in SEO but the app definitely helps to improve on the native SEO for shopify,

October 21, 2021

Hi there,

We always enjoy hearing what our customers have to say! We’re glad we could be of service and appreciate the kind words!

Thanks again for choosing Plug In SEO!

Cheers!

Nm fashion

I do not have much experience in seo, the application helped me solve all the problems that I encountered, a beautiful application

October 20, 2021

Dear NM Fashion,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us here at Plug In SEO!
We appreciate the feedback. Please see us again if there is anything else you need!