Plug In SEO , 2,564 reviews

4.7

Merchants highly recommend this app for its dynamic SEO content features that save time and effort. It's praised for providing clear, actionable SEO improvement recommendations and identifying and fixing SEO issues. The support team is appreciated for their quick responses and effective problem-solving. The app offers a free version for detailed e-commerce store analysis and a premium service that boosts SEO and website traffic. It's easy to install, use, and provides regular SEO performance updates. The team behind the app is commended for their professionalism and understanding of different business needs.

April 26, 2017

Great app to keep your website operating seamlessly

Treasuredollscloset
Edited September 3, 2020

Loved it! I've been using this app for years already. It worked really great for us for optimizing our site for seo. I would definitely recommend. Thank you Libby for helping me.

Perfume Philippines
Philippines
Edited April 15, 2020

Usé esta aplicación para mejorar el Seo. Es intuitiva pero no fácil sino sabes muy bien de qué va esto del Seo. A mi me está ayudando mucho. Vale la pena.

Puber Sports
Spain
Plug in Useful replied April 24, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginseo.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Cheers,
Libby

September 22, 2016

Super simple and easy app that gives good, top-level feedback on the SEO health of your shop. We used it on our shop selling men's gifts and it found a couple of issues that we fixed. Recommended

Coolmaterial
March 4, 2015

Lovely little bit of kit - doesn't just tell you what is wrong, but also gives you clear and helpful advice on how to fix it and improve your SEO. Highly recommended.

Scriptum Fine Stationery Oxford
November 27, 2013

I'm always a bit cautious about whether Apps live up to the hype used to promote them, but this one has exceeded all expectations.

From the moment it was installed we saw immediate changes to our appearance in Google. At every stage of the process Daniel responded quickly and was extremely helpful in his explanations unravelling many of the SEO mysteries along the way!

We went for the $180 package which was money well spent - I would highly recommend this App to everybody.

Alfie Douglas
September 29, 2016

Very helpful with SEO tips, tricks, and advice to make your site more findable. Great app!

Matts Music Store
October 2, 2016

Chicky Dee's Gifts: https://shop.chickydee.com/

Great and helpful app!

Chicky Dees Gifts
June 5, 2016

Does job for me. Showed few issues and now working on them. Must have APP for quick check on your site condition and where are gaps in sites SEO. How professional content is in your web site is on your own shoulders.

Svg Cut Studio
October 20, 2015

Easy to implement! I noticed a better ranking in Google in just a few days after improving my title tags and other improvements this app suggested. My team is impressed.

Classy Phone Case