Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

CosmicElement

Good support and app makes it easy to understand what missing for SEO. Shows the different places were improvements can be made.

Mercado Global

Their support system was pretty good they replied and responded all my questions. We were not ready to spend money on this app yet, we are a very small non-profit and cannot invest in this now.

Sophia Essentials

Great team and very attentive to follow up on the issues. Much appreciative to help with issues over and above the particular problems. A special thank you to Aiza.

PetSnooze.co.uk

Great app.............................................................................................................................

Honey Badger®

Delivered in a timely manner. Implemented a straight forward strategy that should optimize our SEO. Highly recommend.

Photohack Lovers

can you please delete the app, i dont want it and it cost to much and have to paste a bunch of code not worth it.

September 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I saw that you've installed and uninstalled our app Plug in SEO within 13min.

Plug in SEO Plus at $20/month gives you a bunch of automatic SEO improvements to your shop along with tools and enhancements so you can manage your SEO yourself going forward. It also comes with premium support over email and free installation.

Plug in SEO is a simple and easy to use app that will help you identify any SEO problems on your Shopify store. Most of our customers can testify to it being a user friendly app.

Note that you are under no obligation to write one before you've had a chance to use the app.

Best, PIU Team

YourSmallCloset

Very helpful app, learned some stuff that I wasn't aware of yet. The recommended part was exactly what I needed

Axii Fab

i just started with it but love the app already. I hope it can continue to make all my pages SEO enhanced

EOMDistributors.com

great product made my site awesome i will recommend to all my friends and anyone i know who would like to open a site

Sugar Coated Gifts

Great App. Has very detailed instructions for self service. Its perfect EVEN for people who are not very familiar with SEO.