Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

ultimatepetplace

I don't know exactly how to use this but I do have an idea in optimizing the website, I do use this as a helping tool.

October 6, 2021

Hi there, we appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Beyond Florida

I put off using this App for a while thinking I had mastered shopify. I was way wrong and they were able to help with so many things I missed. I highly recommend them!

October 5, 2021

Hi Victoria and Phil,

Wow! Thank you so much for the feedback! We appreciate your business and hope to be of help again soon!

Retired Soldier Creations

I used this app due to errors I was receiving from my google search account. It had the recommended properties that google asked for to fix issues I was unable to fix on my own. It is pretty easy to understand and the help function to have someone manually install for you is really nice. It helped me to understand SEO and used that knowledge on my website as well. I also hired the Pro to assess and fix SEO problems. The support staff on that project Divya is who I talked with all the time gave great advice and kept me informed along the way of how things were progressing. They fixed my things up for me and taught me some more things. Very happy with the results.

October 5, 2021

Thanks so much!! We’re thrilled that you were satisfied with our app and services. Your feedback is appreciated, and we hope to be of help again soon!

newhorrizon.com

I used their services to fix SEO related issues and very impressed with their speedy work. Originally I was told 15 working days but they finished it even less then a week. Very happy.

October 4, 2021

Hi Tas,

Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Thanks again for choosing Plug in SEO, and we can't wait to see you again!

USABLOCKS

Great service and very nice app are easy to use and extremely recommended.
Very friendly for new stores

October 4, 2021

Hi there,

Reviews like yours make our day because it makes all the hard work worthwhile.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to leave us this super kind review.

Wishsister

After a lot of research, I decided to go with Plugin SEO for our two stores. It does everything we need along with being at the right price point. The app highlights the areas that need work and attention to improve search rankings. If you are not SEO savvy enough to do that work, they have services that can get the right on-page SEO foundations in place. For an extra fee, they can research key word that is really valuable. I engaged with their Project Manager, Divya who was excellent to deal with. We collaborated to identify the most appropriate keywords for my business. I'm confident these will achieve solid rankings and ultimately sales.

October 2, 2021

Hey Louisa,

Thank you for your kind words. We are delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with our Project Manager Divya and SEO Expert Allan.

We appreciate your business and value your feedback. If there is anything else we can do for you, please let us know!

Cheers,

Pety wolrd

I love it this app is very helpful and fast opperations but i hope if they add a free plan for those who are new in business

October 1, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

When in the app

1. Open the menu on the upper left-hand side of the home screen (3 horizontal lines)
2. Click on Plan Settings
3. Select your plan

We've also emailed you the steps.

Blissful Faith Incorporated

I haven't used this app for very long, but based on customer service and level of expertise and SEO handling, I would definitely recommend for big businesses and especially for smaller online businesses because this helps A TON.

September 27, 2021

Dear Faith,

Thank you for letting us and the community know about your fantastic experience with us! If there’s anything else we can help you with, please let us know.

PIU Team

Most innovative products to make an easy life

That will ruin your code source and create new code files, insert new line, comment old code, slow your website, you need to unstill the app and do a lot of manual changes;
try a manual change to your pages, img by adding titles, meta, keywords, H1,H2,H3,Alt, read more about SEO best practices, txt vs image %,..
Good luck for the team behind, you're doing a good job, but this is not for who need to own his website, lazy people or who don't have time to read SEO may need to try such apps,

September 24, 2021

Hi Adam,

Thank you for sharing an honest review of your experience with us.

Our app doesn’t include any client-side code (apart from the broken links checker which only runs on your 404 pages).

This means it runs entirely on the Shopify server, taking advantage of the built-in caching that comes with Shopify.

After uninstalling a Shopify app there may be code still leftover from it in your theme. That's often not the fault of the developer, it's the way Shopify works.

Making any code change to your site unfortunately isn't as simple as copy and pasting a snippet into your HTML, so before starting you should:

- have a working knowledge of editing HTML, forming HTML tags correctly, and a little bit of CSS skill
- be able to use your web browser to view the source and identify the final page title, meta description, etc.
- know a bit about editing templates on your platform. If that's Shopify it's Liquid you'll use
- make a backup and be able to reverse any change you make

We apologize that our app didn’t satisfy your expectations. Our customers’ happiness is always our highest priority.

You may send us an email at help@pluginuseful.com / help@pluginseo.com if you want to learn more about our app.

dreamsdolls

It is great help for us to start online shop business ,It is sucess business man introduce your systerm to us So we trust that it can bring suprise to us,Thank you very much

September 24, 2021

Hi there!

Thank you for leaving a 4-Stars review. At Plug in SEO, we continuously strive to serve you better.