Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Heal n Chill Club

just loaded it and doing some exploring, so time will tell
Looks promising, I will definitely give an update

VANDA Jewelry

I install this app and just in few minutes Libby Yu contacted me to help me with setup and wow , what an experience, help me in coding and much more . Libby Yu is very helpful, kind and of course very expert

ULIKELIFE

I get a lot of help using this APP, and I love its automation and simplicity.It's really good to try

Young King Apparel LLC

I use this app to help create visibility of my brand and to increase sells on my eCommerce. I love it

4petscomfort

I haven't used it much but it sounds very good and helpful, with very detailed explanation on how to improve SEO

TCH urban shop

el aplicacion cumple con las expetativas es super facil de utilizar lo recomiendo probar lo recomiendo

SHEISSARA

They only have a email address. Also they not allowed any complain at this review. They not send any message after installed but they charged.

January 3, 2021

Hi Sarah,

From the day you upgraded, you have a free 7-day trial. If you don't uninstall the app you will be charged after the 7-day free trial.

The app is billed through Shopify and on your Shopify invoice, so we don't directly charge your card. Shopify charges you on the first day of your subscription to an application, so even if you cancel 2 days or even just 1 day after your 7-day free trial expired, the charge will still appear on your invoice.

Removing 'Plug in SEO' from your Shopify admin Apps will automatically cancel your Plug in SEO Plus subscription.

We've also sent you a private email to discuss this further.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.

Best,

Viviludi

Nice dashboard and friendly user interface. Was pretty simple to fix the SEO issues ! Also a very good support !

January 1, 2021

Dear Kevin,

Thanks for the feedback on your experience with our customer support team. We sincerely appreciate your insight because it helps us build a better customer experience.

Best,

EasyGoodsUK

Brilliant help received. The best part they also complete few things for you free of charge which is an added bonus.

Soft like me

I really disliked my experience. They installed a bunch onto my website(admin side), had bad communication, and generally imo charged me 20$ to not do the original broken sections they were supposed to fix in the first place because another app I had was better. and my website got no faster. It actually set me behind where I was before I upgraded by leaving me with all this code(way more of a problem than what they said my issue was). Would not repeat this experience or recommend it personally. Will probably need a professional to fix because these new issues are well out of my range of skill.

December 26, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our app Plug in SEO. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance, we’d like to resolve whatever issue you have.

Cheers,