Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Sugar Coated Gifts

Great App. Has very detailed instructions for self service. Its perfect EVEN for people who are not very familiar with SEO.

Sportsman Specialty Products

It's looking great. I'm starting to see more people on my site. They went out of there way to install everything. Thanks

The Sani-Mat

awesome app everyone should get this for seo and all the other features this is a must get but i wish it was free

Kaftans that Bling

I am very green when it comes to SEO and what I need to do, Libby was amazing at explaining what needed to be done. Thanks Libby I am not sure if I can do it, but I will try.
Libby explained in detail how to do what needs to be done on my site. I would be lost without her assistance.

Watch Portal Philippines

Thank you Libby for great support! Good app, make my works so easy. Highly recommend for who new to SEO subject.this will make you pro in seo.

Perfume Philippines

Loved it! I've been using this app for years already. It worked really great for us for optimizing our site for seo. I would definitely recommend. Thank you Libby for helping me.

Quetzalli

I'd have a lot of problems with SEO strategy and we decided to hire an expert team of Plug in SEO. They analyzed all of the problems and suggested to fix the most high-attention issues. During the process, they were kind and paid attention to make us comfortable.

September 1, 2020

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, I appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful review.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance.

Cheers, PIU Team

Max & Cocoa

Just getting started and Libby has been great in assisting me with initial set up and SEO fixes with Page Titles & key words.

Sissi Brizard

Amazing, I had no clue about how to set up my website and stuff. Using this app I realize so many things was wrong about my page.

Thor Therapy

I used this app to help improve our product and website awareness in the online setting. Libby has been instrumental in helping us get everything set up so we can realize our vision. One criticism I have is that the set up is quite involved and requires a knowledge in coding, which I do not have. It is difficult for the average person to set up the back end of this app. That being said I do understand the need of these systems and respect the necessity of these procedures. I also realize that the setup of the coding is unique to each individual website so it is difficult to offer a universal solution. I am excited to see how Plug in SEO helps my business going forward.