Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Styl3XFashion

Easy to use app. Recommend using for every store you use. Fast and quick. Will use again for other projects.

CBD Circuit

I'm very pleased with Aiza's work. Her assistance was not only productive and helpful, but educational too. I know so much more about SEO optimization now! Thanks!

Stand United Survival

This Apps is true to it's cause. If your looking for a App to help with SEO, this is the most highly recommended one for a reason. They don't cut corners and the email support is fast to respond. I've had ten different SEO apps. Plug in SEO is tough to use, but for a reason, because it requires you to do what is correct for your store. This app is for true Shopify stores that are in it for the long haul.

Hi Hunter,

Thank you for giving us a perfect rating. It’s always so refreshing to hear that we are doing a good job!

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities, or suggestions.

SmartZense

My first approach to SEO! It looks really good and guides me step by step, so hopefully, I will be able to position my store in google search.

Hi there,

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate your business and your kind words and helping to share the word about us.

teonshop

I installed this app and in a short time I was fascinated by the ease of quick fix. Best of the best

Hi Indira,

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities or suggestions.

fiterati.com

Aiza did an amazing job of fixing my SEO and walking me through the whole process. I know very little about SEO and the entire experience was really helpful.

DeLuxe By Dez

I used this app to help with SEO and help fix keywords that I use to market my brand. They finished the job within a couple of hours. I am satisfied with my experience.

RHM E-COMMERCE LTD

I used this app to help me with my Shopify stores and advance in the creation of my e-commerce site.

Aine Shop

ネットショップ初心者ですが、アプリインストール後の自動チェック機能で様々な問題があることがわかりました。直し方が分からなかったのでサポート(英語)に連絡したところ、迅速に対応して頂き、設定のアドバイスもして頂けました。おすすめです。

Cameo Rouge

I used the advanced services, which saved me time (= money), such a relief to know that this works, and I can start seeing results that improve my organic traffic.