Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Fashion NetClub

Why you guys charged 20 monthly just to let me know what it needs to get fixed in my store's SEO. Then, you want to charge me 8 to 18 times more for to assist to fix problems with my store SEO?. I'm really disappointed with you guys and your App.

September 5, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for your feedback. We use this feedback to make sure that our services are nothing less than the best for all our clients and we ensure that our Plug in SEO app is of top standards.

We want to make sure that you get the attention you deserve as a valued customer. Please get back to us via email or a call here: https://pluginuseful.youcanbook.me/ so that we can discuss our app and how it works with you further.

PIU Team​​​

JOURNVL.

This app and the support they offer have been nothing less then a massive asset to my online store. The product is extremely easy to use and understand and the support they offer is second to none.

September 2, 2021

Hi Mitchell,

Thank you so much for this 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a customer and helping to share the word about us - it's much appreciated!

Vogue Bag Store

Beginner learning SEO tools, hope this tool can help us optimize the content, and then evaluate it after use,

September 1, 2021

Hi Jack

We are glad to have you as our customer. Thank you for giving us a 5-star review. Please feel free to reach out if you need more assistance with our app Plug in SEO.

Seed Grocer Ph

Best way to optimize your shopify store for SEO. It integrates directly with your Shopify store and provides detailed instructions on how to improve various aspects.

August 31, 2021

Thank you so much for this great 5-star review. We really appreciate you being a loyal customer and helping to share the word about us.

Steeld

Your support was excellent, and in general the app is really promising and extensive. Thank you so much!

August 29, 2021

Hi Jonathan,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the Plug in Useful family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team!

Best!

Jbdesigns.ae

I just started using the app, and it is very user friendly. I am interested to see the results. Thanks

August 25, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you for the 4-stars! We appreciate your business, and we’re glad to hear that you were pleased with our Plug in SEO app. Please do not hesitate to reach out.

Excellent Meat

Ik had wat problemen met het toevoegen van een specifieke pagina titel en hierbij heeft Plug In SEO mij goed geholpen er is persoonlijk contact geweest en binnen mum van tijd was het probleem opgelost!

August 25, 2021

Hi Joeri,

We are so happy to have you as part of the Plug in Useful family!

Thanks for sharing your awesome experience with us.
We're happy you liked our Plug in SEO app. Your review and satisfaction mean the world to us!

Trictee

i installed this app and
you guys are charging 20$ when you have a 14 day free trail and free (forever) plan
why?

August 19, 2021

Hi there,

We're sorry to hear about your bad experience.

We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail and transparency.

We've sent you a direct message regarding the steps on how to be on our Forever Free Plan and you could also check the steps on our FAQ page:

Please feel free to reach out if you have more questions.

Willow and Salt

The app has really helped me in launching an SEO optimised store and the service is really, really helpful.

August 19, 2021

Hi Brody,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

Your good review will have a strong positive effect on our small business to keep us going and to provide you a better service.

Anderson Entertainment

I got this app because I wasn't getting anywhere setting up my online store to the point I was going to give up. I got all the templates set up on my website in no time and now I can finally move on and stop stressing out so much. it's already worth the 20 dollars monthly fee and I don't see myself working without the help of plug-in SEO any longer.