Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Max & Cocoa

Just getting started and Libby has been great in assisting me with initial set up and SEO fixes with Page Titles & key words.

Sissi Brizard

Amazing, I had no clue about how to set up my website and stuff. Using this app I realize so many things was wrong about my page.

Thor Therapy

I used this app to help improve our product and website awareness in the online setting. Libby has been instrumental in helping us get everything set up so we can realize our vision. One criticism I have is that the set up is quite involved and requires a knowledge in coding, which I do not have. It is difficult for the average person to set up the back end of this app. That being said I do understand the need of these systems and respect the necessity of these procedures. I also realize that the setup of the coding is unique to each individual website so it is difficult to offer a universal solution. I am excited to see how Plug in SEO helps my business going forward.

lenovieusa

I wish I can give them more than 5 stars! It was one of the best decisions that I have made for my business website...I was amazed by how quick I started to see results! and on top of that Aiza and the team will do their best to make you happy :) Thank you VERY MUCH

Brozzian Spices

This app analyzes your website quickly, and allows you to take the time to fix the issues. I haven't noticed a ton of traffic or SEO improvement yet, but I just fixed the main issues. The 5 star rating is mainly for the great directions and pre-written lies of code that work great. Overall the experience has been easy and they help you along the way. My only issue is that the program knows that some headings with the H1 tag are listed around logo images in certain Shopify themes, yet even after you add an additional H1 tag, it still lists the logo as a critical error even though on a different page it states it won't hurt your SEO.

Lovely Lies

Seems very thorough and this app so far seems good. Would recommend it to anyone trying to make good SEO. I would highly recommend this app.

happymash

Libby really kept me on the ball and showed me step-by-step how to install. She was so friendly and attentive. Great customer service, thanks

The Blissful Dog

So far so good! I have a lot of products with a lot of odd SEO requirements and am pleased by what I see. I'll revise after I've had a chance to work with it a bit, but am expecting good results.

Fuchusi

wow installed this app, i did alot of seo before i installed it anyway, but soon as i installed this they want me to pay upto$460 to fix my seo problems.

dont install this app they make more money on scam like process than care about their clients

August 25, 2020

Hi there,

Apologies that your experience with us fell short of expectations.

Here's the difference between Free and Plus:

FREE: (which you installed and uninstalled in 9minutes)
- Unlimited SEO, Blog, Speed problems checks

- Automatic SEO improvements
- Free install
- Instruction videos
- Premium support
- Structured Data (+ full JSON-LD)
- Powerful SEO control

If you want a 'done for you' solution we offer our fix packages which are completely optional.

This is also the reason why we offer the 7-day trial. We want the customers to check out the app first and if the features we are offering are what they are looking for before proceeding with paying $20/month.

I hope that you'll give our app another try.

Best,
PIU team

RETRO GAMING SVERIGE

Excellent service, fast reply and very good improvement of the SEO on my site. I recommend it to every user of shopify :)