Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Gigi's

Very good customer service support, they replaced very fast and were able to solve my problems. I'm happy with the app so far.

TANTRUM

I didn't know how to implement the advice. I know I need keywords and blog posts but it did nothing to help me write them.

November 17, 2020

Hi Amanda,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Note that you are under no obligation to write one before you've had a chance to use the app.

It sounds like you might be looking for more a 'done for you' solution. We offer one-off fix packages where an expert will go in and fix SEO problems. You will give our expert some guidance but they'll be doing the coding/writing for you: https://www.blimpon.com/pages/compare-seo-fix-packages

A lot of customers start out with Plug in SEO Plus and then purchase one-off fix packages if they need more help in specific areas.

Best,
PIU Team

Kratosz

Very intuitive app! We are using on our website www.kratosz.com. Customer service is good and the app can also translated in languages other than English. Recommend!

TechStache

So far has been really helpful to improve my on page SEO easily and quickly. Dashboard makes things easy to figure out and provides helpful tips.

Livamed Vitamins

I am very happy with the basic functionality of this App. It covers all of the basics very quickly and with a simple to use interface. The assistance to resolve issues is also very valuable.

Amerissentials

Great platform overall. The tools provided make it fairly simple to learn the basics of SEO and apply them to your website. Staff is always very helpful and responds fast!

FLOMEC®

App is good but not a direct fit for our requirements. Aiza and the support team were very responsive and efficient in adapting to our requirements.

PugliAmo

The customer support is extremely helpful and the App is now running smoothly thanks to their assistance! Very good App!

Lamaoo

I used this program to set up my online store. I don’t know if it’s useful, but I think it’s useful for me. I like Google SEO.

Australian Opal Cutters and Pearl Divers

Very simple and informative. I tried because of the large number of reviews. worth it...but it did say FREE forever on the review..not sure if that is the case once downloaded.