Plug in SEO Optimizer

Plug in SEO Optimizer

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Safely Secured

Very easy to use to fix up all the errors. Still a bit i dont understand, but im looking forward to working with the Plug in team to help.

dollhouse by dakota

Libby Yu was very helpful with my SEO requests. They responded promptly and kindly. I'm very happy with the app so far

RWB49 Enterprises

As a complete beginner in the world of SEO, I was only too happy to let an expert, Aiza tackle my Shopify site SEO problems. Aiza drew up a plan, implemented it on time, and provided me with an outline explaining what she did and why she did it. She provided tips on monitoring the site's progress using Google Analytics and Google Search Console. I realize this type of work requires the passing of time to reap the benefits of SEO, but I fully expect a big improvement in my site performance as a result of Aiza's work. Thanks.

Urban Kit Supply

PluginSEO had a great and fast support to get everything set up. Seems it also does what I wanted - nice job!

SHEPHY®

Exceptional. I do not write reviews, unless very happy or very angry. Plug in SEO is a powerful yet user-friendly tool and in my opinion, a must-have for any Shopify store regardless of your level of SEO knowledge – it caters for all skill levels and also offers affordable packages where they will do all the work for you if you do not understand SEO. The support, in particular, Libby, is as good as it gets.

Naturstube

Bin beeindruckt. Diese app hat mir wirklich sehr weiter geholfen. Kann ich jedem nur empfehlen der keinen Plan von SEO hat

Buffalo Scents

Straightforward and easy to use SEO plug in that I use on my site https://buffaloscents.com. Offers the basics without any coding.

Cozy Farm

Straightforward installation, worth to give it a try. In the zoo of apps it is not easy to find the right fit.

October 7, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities or suggestions.

Thank you again for the positive review.

Best,
PIU Team

flordeasoka

I found Plug in SEO very intuitive, simple and efficient, I am looking forward to work with it therefore. Thank you

4LifetimeLines

So far using this application has been a good experience. I am still in the beginning phase and I am excited to see the results. There is step-by-step instructions on how to use this application which is very helpful.