Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

First Step Project

Seems to be helping me learn SEO and optimize my page. Really enjoying it so far. I think the learning abilities that I will have are going to be top notch.

May 31, 2021

Hi there,

We just saw your wonderful review and we didn’t want another minute to pass without saying “Thank you” and to let you know how much we appreciate you taking the time to write a review for us. Thank you so much.

Dýrheimar

Sooooo super easy to set up and use and at the same time so useful! Perfect! Thank you so much, the team at Plug in SEO <3

May 31, 2021

Hi there,

Thank you so much for leaving a wonderful review.

Your good review will have a strong positive effect on our small business to keep us going and to provide you a better service.

AREA home

This App didn't do what I needed, but the support I received trying to figure it out was excellent and I think it will be very helpful for newer stores.

Anansé Naturals

Very easy to set up and use. We'll now start to track how our site performs after the suggested changes.

Curvy Gyals

just got it. provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. how

May 21, 2021

Hi Kristina,

We thank you for your review.

We see that you've just recently installed our app. Do you have any concerns at the moment?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

Victory Leaf

Quick and easy to setup, love the guidance from the platform on what changes to make and suggestions of what keywords to leverage.

May 21, 2021

Hey there,

Thank you for your kind words.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our app by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, we appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

DiveFrogman

I love this APP. Give me a lot help. Recommend for it!!!
I become to know how to improve SEO work by Plug in SEO. Professional work for SEO

Voguebags

let's try SEO tools, Powerful and useful, you need to learn more, Definitely the most powerful SEO tools on the market! Shopify SEO Apps. Shopify apps then… here are all my favourites: Apps for general SEO,thank you.....

ExcellentSupply.com

This app did not prove to be super helpful for us. Every SEO issue that the app flagged led us to a dead end - with an invitation to PAY their "expert" to help fix it for us. This app doesn't seem to provide a clear and intuitive way to resolve SEO issues on your own. I want an SEO app that delivers spot-on search results, without digging into my wallet for extended add-on services. There are better SEO apps out there IMHO. We're switching our store over to the Sherpas Smart SEO app which makes it simple for end-users to tweak SEO on their own. --- But do your own research to confirm... Read the Shopify reviews for any SEO app you see in the app store; then visit the store that posted the review, copy a line of their data, and do a Google search. It's pretty easy to establish whether an SEO app delivers on its promises. Not saying Plugin SEO is bad, I just feel there are better options and more user-friendly tools out there.

Common Texture

Have been using this app for over a year now, it helps us to keep up with our SEO. Helpful to small businesses who manage everything on their own. Fast and efficient customer service!