Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Highland Leather

I used this app to help me with fixing my SEO problems on my website. This is the best app I found to do this

OBO Direct

Great app! Customer service was very efficient too and helped me with the questions I had in not time.

Happy Vegan Way

They took longer then they initially mentioned they would finish by, when I purchase the basic fix package. They also communicate through email and on another platform call Blimpon, I became a bit confused with that. But overall, not bad. Thanks

Personalised leather gift

It did more bad than good to my store. What a waste of money and time. Now I struggle to delete all the code left behind by this plugin.

March 20, 2021

Hi there,

I hope you are well.

We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news. I'm so sorry that your experience with our app fell short of expectations.​​​​

After uninstalling a Shopify app there may be code still leftover from it in your theme. That's often not the fault of the developer, it's the way Shopify works. Unfortunately when you delete the app in your Shopify admin the app's access to your theme is immediately removed: there's no opportunity to clean up leftover theme changes.

I've sent a collaborator account request. Please let me know here if you've given me access and I will remove our left-over code.

Thanks,
PIU Team​​​​​

HALOEURA

it's good APP, and usefull for the website, nice to view it . i think we can use it to promotion our website and our sell .

wking

I don't know if it works, but I want to try. I hope it is useful, not just another waste of overhead...thanks so much。

Bella Bella Boutique

It was a pleasure working with Divya and Aiza. They are very professional and lovely. All the SEO were implemented and looking forward to hire their services again as needed.

dingrui

I like this app, it's really good, it's very real. Five-star praise, you guys can use it together。。。

Puzzleex

very nice app I really think it's really professional! thank you sureswift capital !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Motorhead Nation

I just started using this app and it's so far so good. It seems to be pretty straightforward and easy to use even for those new to SEO implementation.