Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Prestige Caskets

I had a great experience using Plug in SEO. They helped me tighten up the loose ends on my site.

Rosewood Coffee Co.

I had a great experience with the customer support through chat. Very efficient and helpful.

Hello World

Highly recommand this to anyone!!! Daniel helped me and seriously was the best person ever. He helped me write exactly what needed to go into my coding and helped me find all the problems for the highest SEO! I will definitely use this again and I would recommand it to anyone. Worth time and money to go with Daniel

SophistiKates

I recommend PlugIn Seo for any website. It's a must have to enhance and get your error fixed. Daniel has been helpful and did a good job explaining on the fixes.

PicBack

A plugin every store should be using.

The only thing the plugin found SEO wise was that the product/service titles were too short. We wanted short titles, so we are fine but good to know all the same.

PicBack.com - The friendly data recovery people.

Deco Polish Racks

I have used other SEO providers in the past with only moderate success. Within a day of PLUGINSEO fixes, I saw a large increase in traffic. For a one time fee, I cannot see a better value for the money. In just a week, my purchased has payed for itself 10 fold. Daniel is the tech equivalent of 007, smooth and sophisticated and does a killer job!!

Babychelle

Very helpful, quick checklist points out what you could improve on. Thank you!

lovebaby.no

Optimizing your website is one of the most important steps when creating your webshop. As I have very little knowledge about how to optimize this, I was looking for professional help. PluginSEO highlighted the critical issues with my webshop and after agreeing to fix it, the optimization was done in an instant by Daniel. Thanks!

World of Wonderful Jewellery

I feel happy with the fix applied to my website, now I look forward to being found by Google and Yahoo and others. Business will now grow for me.
Thank you Daniel, plugin SEO is the best money spent.

Rainbow Flashdrive

When I first started setting up my Shopify online store for the Rainbow Flashdrive, most of my focus was on how the website looked and how well the navigation worked. I wasn't even thinking about SEO at all. But after installing Plug-in-SEO, I realized that this element is equally as important. I would like to thank Daniel, the creator of Plug-in-SEO, for helping me stay on track with this aspect of my online store. Thanks, Daniel!