Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Sirenswimwear

I haven't really begun using the app, but when you would like to them to help with SEO, there are hidden fees. And the package prices are pretty pricey if you are a starter store.

Weftshop

Works fine for an individual page but I'm hardly gonna paste in the 500+ urls on my site one by one - who has time for that. I'm looking for a website crawler that will go through each url automatically and find errors.

Oxigenshop

Waste of time. I followed the step-by-step instructions to fix the problems. When the application checked again, it found again the same problems (the problems I had corrected with the application's instructions). LOL :-)

Hayden Rowe Candle Co

The instructions to fix problems appear intentionally vague to encourage you to pay them to make the fix. no thanks

Gonzales Outlets

i barely got this app. How could i rate it?

Ohnoooooo

The app tells me to set h1 for my titles, even if that was allready done.

Yankee South

Provides plenty of opportunities for enhancements in way of SEO, but asks for review immediately as a means of garnering Google cred. Hmmm.

After working through for a while, these are areas of concern:

--does not identify specifics. Tells you that "this page needs a longer header" or "H2, H3 subheading," but does not identify which page. Or, if it does, it is impossible for me to figure out which page it might potentially be referencing.

--says that the heading needs to be longer, with a format looking something like "men's winter parkas/ Bob's Jacket Store" . This is just wrong. Even the Plug In SEO does not format their page headings in this way. If you look at any site headings, they are all formatted "site name/page title/other specifics" . Not sure what that is all about.

These issues bothered me a bit.

Galerie Art Contemporain

Great app with lots Of informations. What I like for my gallery of French contemporary art with lots of images of painting, is info about speed. Less cool links to money solutions. Check speed to upload paintings on Galerie TACT tableaux abstraits http://www.galerietact.com/collections/paysage-abstrait/products/3903-peinture-abstraite-bleu-gris-tableau-paysage-marin

Snipe Sauce

Easy to install but hard to identify the benefits and if it's working.

Susan Jane

Very good support from Plug In SEO, however have not seen any spike in people coming to my page. In other words, there was NO return on this investment for my business. If I had to do it over again, I would have contacted someone else to assist me with this.

2 Next