Plug In SEO

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Scarles

Seriously, I would avoid this APP. I did an install then immediately uninstall once I saw the customization required for this. It has left code in my theme am finding very difficult to get rid of. The customer service APP support are not helping out! Becoming a real annoyance

Kimbeau

I have not seen any traffic or change in the two months I have used this apps, and for this reason, I'm removing this app.

Mn90 Fashion

i'm just about to start using the app and hopfly going to work out

Sirenswimwear

I haven't really begun using the app, but when you would like to them to help with SEO, there are hidden fees. And the package prices are pretty pricey if you are a starter store.

Weftshop

Works fine for an individual page but I'm hardly gonna paste in the 500+ urls on my site one by one - who has time for that. I'm looking for a website crawler that will go through each url automatically and find errors.

Oxigenshop

Waste of time. I followed the step-by-step instructions to fix the problems. When the application checked again, it found again the same problems (the problems I had corrected with the application's instructions). LOL :-)

Hayden Rowe Candle Co

The instructions to fix problems appear intentionally vague to encourage you to pay them to make the fix. no thanks

Gonzales Outlets

i barely got this app. How could i rate it?

Ohnoooooo

The app tells me to set h1 for my titles, even if that was allready done.

Yankee South

Provides plenty of opportunities for enhancements in way of SEO, but asks for review immediately as a means of garnering Google cred. Hmmm.

After working through for a while, these are areas of concern:

--does not identify specifics. Tells you that "this page needs a longer header" or "H2, H3 subheading," but does not identify which page. Or, if it does, it is impossible for me to figure out which page it might potentially be referencing.

--says that the heading needs to be longer, with a format looking something like "men's winter parkas/ Bob's Jacket Store" . This is just wrong. Even the Plug In SEO does not format their page headings in this way. If you look at any site headings, they are all formatted "site name/page title/other specifics" . Not sure what that is all about.

These issues bothered me a bit.