Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Toucoul

Awesome App! Professional, Great customer support. More Apps Daniel!

XO Gallery

Awesome App! If you're looking to increase your visitors and page views, this is a must-have app. My page views have almost doubled over the course of 2 weeks! Daniel was very accommodating and completely exceeded my expectations.

I was skeptical at first because there are so many companies out there offering SEO services, and which ones are legitimate? But for the low price of Plug in SEO, I figured I would give it a try and I'm so glad I did! I first contacted Daniel and asked what I should expect if I did this, and he looked at my website and explained all the ways he could help me improve the structure and make it search engine friendly. He added features into my admin section enabling me to add titles, descriptions, alt-tags, etc. and updated all the necessary code for my website. And he did all of this within a few days!

I highly recommend this app. Don't even hesitate to install it! It's more than worth the small price and if you have any questions Daniel will be very efficient in working with you and your particular situation and needs.

Thanks so much Daniel!
Cheers :)

StylusShop.us

Excellent little tool. Found a big boo boo in my template! Glad to have found out before the official launch of the store.

Fancy Dress Party Ideas

Again, used the chat function and found the guy really helpful. Highly recommend this app, worth checking now and again once it's installed for sure.

Lulu Belle Collars

The developer fixed all my website's issues very quickly. Great communication and super fast service. Thank you very much!

Maiden-Art Exclusive Fashion Jewelry & Accessories designed by Maristella Colombo

Great service and great costumer support! thank you Plug in SEO

The Coaches Backpack

Great experience and great app! Very professional and quick customer service. Thanks for the help!

parasols boutique

great app, easy to use and excellent customer service.

123COSPLAY

It is very good. Give us very useful improve suggestion

EarthwormGardeningSoil

Great app; great price; great service! Couldn't be easier. I couldn't be happier. What more is there to say? Don't hesitate; add it to your store.