Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Splashbuy

I am just started using this App. Once I am done and everything is resolved for me, I will provide a great Review.

Elevationchemicals

Owner means well. I am sure they can help alot of businesses but it wasn't for me

Got A Have It

3 stars because I have to write a note about the product...

S O S Sexy Obsession With Shoes

Just started to the app, need more time to see how the app work.

Pushing Pixels

Scan showed up two minor things that could be fixed which was good to know (in that there wasn't more things wrong), but it started off saying it was free, then said a 14-day free trial, then it said it was only a 7 day free trial! So I kept it installed for about 7 minutes.

Newcakes

Every email I receive or update I get from PluginSEO it says that my SEO is 100%. Now my website is quite busy and has been around for many years, but when I changed Platforms to Shopify I pretty much had to start from scratch and build up my SEO, which is obviously not perfect as I only starting doing this 3 months ago. Now we all know (or should know) that onsite SEO can take years to build, but apparently mine is perfect all the time. I do get about 30K+ visitors a month but I reckon my SEO could be better, but with this app telling it's perfect I don't know where I can improve things which is the whole point of the app in the first place.

Nextcigar

After using it for 3 months + I realise I won't be getting the service required to get this app to work as intended. I have spent US$640 on their packages and, honestly, I don't think it's worth it. The app doesn't even diagnose my website properly with the blog section having errors and the speed is always on load.

Www Knokstore Com

Not really helpfull compared to sixtrix

Applemoon

A really goof prompt to get SEO sorted! thank you, Kim

Real Canadian Gift Shop Warehouse

Difficult to understand how it works.