Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Based on 1960 reviews

Newcakes

Every email I receive or update I get from PluginSEO it says that my SEO is 100%. Now my website is quite busy and has been around for many years, but when I changed Platforms to Shopify I pretty much had to start from scratch and build up my SEO, which is obviously not perfect as I only starting doing this 3 months ago. Now we all know (or should know) that onsite SEO can take years to build, but apparently mine is perfect all the time. I do get about 30K+ visitors a month but I reckon my SEO could be better, but with this app telling it's perfect I don't know where I can improve things which is the whole point of the app in the first place.

Nextcigar

After using it for 3 months + I realise I won't be getting the service required to get this app to work as intended. I have spent US$640 on their packages and, honestly, I don't think it's worth it. The app doesn't even diagnose my website properly with the blog section having errors and the speed is always on load.

Www Knokstore Com

Not really helpfull compared to sixtrix

Applemoon

A really goof prompt to get SEO sorted! thank you, Kim

Real Canadian Gift Shop Warehouse

Difficult to understand how it works.

The Large Purse Shop

I have just started using this app because I realise how important it is to get SEO right - I am a little confused now but I will sort it out and re-rate you once I know and understand more - I need my site www.largepurseshop.com to rank higher on google but it is a struggle - the one thing I note is that you do not specify the pages you are rating so I feel confused about that = Mary

Bargain Fetch

Very cool tool, love it helps a lot!

Hitprint Hk

Review is quickly done but the review results are quite technical to be understood by a non SEO expert

Feminatzi

it helped me alot but you need to check tutorials to match all themes

Send Dicks To Donald

Not great if you don't already understand html