Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

Safely Secured

Very easy to use to fix up all the errors. Still a bit i dont understand, but im looking forward to working with the Plug in team to help.

dollhouse by dakota

Libby Yu was very helpful with my SEO requests. They responded promptly and kindly. I'm very happy with the app so far

RWB49 Enterprises

As a complete beginner in the world of SEO, I was only too happy to let an expert, Aiza tackle my Shopify site SEO problems. Aiza drew up a plan, implemented it on time, and provided me with an outline explaining what she did and why she did it. She provided tips on monitoring the site's progress using Google Analytics and Google Search Console. I realize this type of work requires the passing of time to reap the benefits of SEO, but I fully expect a big improvement in my site performance as a result of Aiza's work. Thanks.

Urban Kit Supply

PluginSEO had a great and fast support to get everything set up. Seems it also does what I wanted - nice job!

SHEPHY®

Exceptional. I do not write reviews, unless very happy or very angry. Plug in SEO is a powerful yet user-friendly tool and in my opinion, a must-have for any Shopify store regardless of your level of SEO knowledge – it caters for all skill levels and also offers affordable packages where they will do all the work for you if you do not understand SEO. The support, in particular, Libby, is as good as it gets.

Naturstube

Bin beeindruckt. Diese app hat mir wirklich sehr weiter geholfen. Kann ich jedem nur empfehlen der keinen Plan von SEO hat

Buffalo Scents

Straightforward and easy to use SEO plug in that I use on my site https://buffaloscents.com. Offers the basics without any coding.

Cozy Farm

Straightforward installation, worth to give it a try. In the zoo of apps it is not easy to find the right fit.

October 7, 2020

Hi there,

Thank you so much for the feedback.

Please feel free to reach out if you ever have any questions, curiosities or suggestions.

Thank you again for the positive review.

Best,
PIU Team

flordeasoka

I found Plug in SEO very intuitive, simple and efficient, I am looking forward to work with it therefore. Thank you

Sonarta.com

I would like to talk about the support team: They are smart, dedicated and know what they are doing. Today after 4 years they found the missing character in my Liquid Code. Thank you to all of you specifically Aiza.
Great Job.
Please Stay Safe.

October 4, 2020

Hi Shahla,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm delighted to hear that you had such a great experience interacting with Aiza. We completely understand how rewarding it can feel when your problem is solved within minutes, and we're glad to hear that our support team was able to accomplish that for you. We will definitely relay that message to the rest of the team.

Feedback like this helps us constantly improve our customer experiences by knowing what we are doing right and what we can work on. So, we appreciate you taking the time to send us this helpful response.

Don't hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions, comments, or concerns.

Cheers,