this does not do nothing at all, but try to sell you a SEO service for $$$, after the first couple of days.... no need to even try this, thank me later...
Three Fiddlehead Co.
This app doesn't do much of anything. A cursory examination of a random few folks below who posted a favorable review reveals that their site SEO on their homepages is abysmal, including completely missing or useless page descriptions and title tags that only have the store name in them, collection pages where the title tag only has the collection name, so on and so forth.
That's not disparaging the site owners, just showing that this app does nothing other than try to entice you into paying for SEO work or mislead you into thinking your SEO is just fine when your pages have crappy or inaccurate title tags and are completely absent of meta descriptions for search engines.
Looks Like Sex
App was not user friendly, followed instructions and didn't help any. Gave me errors for pictures because there was no text underneath them? Didn't like the app at all, ended up deleting.
1) may take days if not weeks to get answers from email
2) not all that good
This app should be banned from shopify. In 24 hours We have lost 1000's bucks and many customers. They dont even reply to our emails. Will take them to court
We have trusted this app and never thought They would mess it up like this . They have ruined all our site titles and descriptions. In 48 hours we have dropped significantly in google from page 1 to page 4 -5
They do not reply for days when you try to contact them. They also lie constantly . They say they are working on the site but shopify permissions show last time they logged in a week ago. We feel we ve been ripped of.
No follow through and embeded an unwanted description that is spelled wrong and will not go away! Had high expectation for this app but the execution was terrible.
Quick, simple and easy to use.
It picked up that I didn't have meta tags set up, so a quick google search for some code and it was all done in about 5 minutes.
I then used SEO to recheck the site and it showed the problem was sorted :)