Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Fix SEO Issues. Improve Store Rankings. Drive Organic Traffic!

JCMaster Beauty - Mustbuy GmbH

Apps seems to be nice. Unfortunately, the support doesnt respond to our mails and worthwhile questions.

October 27, 2020

Hi David,

Sad to hear about this.

We take pride in our customer service and see what happened. We will send you a private email to sort this out.

Nestz Living

Horrible customer service.. they invited me to use their extra service to speed up my website. They promised to get job done within 2 weeks but ended up nothing done for 1 month. I would have given 0 star if possible

October 18, 2020

Hi Darwin,

Concerned to hear about this.

We are a small team working hard on providing the best of the services to our users and this is not the experience that we want you or any of our customers to have.

We will send you a private email to sort this out.

CB Radio Supply

Terrible app took my money and did nothing in return. Once I asked for a refund customer service went dark. No Contact.

September 17, 2020

Dear Lance,

We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations. I also want to thank you for giving us a chance to make things right.

We're using your feedback to make some important changes for refund requests.

I'm pleased we were able to make things better and I hope we see you again soon.

Photohack Lovers

can you please delete the app, i dont want it and it cost to much and have to paste a bunch of code not worth it.

September 13, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I saw that you've installed and uninstalled our app Plug in SEO within 13min.

Plug in SEO Plus at $20/month gives you a bunch of automatic SEO improvements to your shop along with tools and enhancements so you can manage your SEO yourself going forward. It also comes with premium support over email and free installation.

Plug in SEO is a simple and easy to use app that will help you identify any SEO problems on your Shopify store. Most of our customers can testify to it being a user friendly app.

Note that you are under no obligation to write one before you've had a chance to use the app.

Best, PIU Team

Fuchusi

wow installed this app, i did alot of seo before i installed it anyway, but soon as i installed this they want me to pay upto$460 to fix my seo problems.

dont install this app they make more money on scam like process than care about their clients

August 25, 2020

Hi there,

Apologies that your experience with us fell short of expectations.

Here's the difference between Free and Plus:

FREE: (which you installed and uninstalled in 9minutes)
- Unlimited SEO, Blog, Speed problems checks

- Automatic SEO improvements
- Free install
- Instruction videos
- Premium support
- Structured Data (+ full JSON-LD)
- Powerful SEO control

If you want a 'done for you' solution we offer our fix packages which are completely optional.

This is also the reason why we offer the 7-day trial. We want the customers to check out the app first and if the features we are offering are what they are looking for before proceeding with paying $20/month.

I hope that you'll give our app another try.

PIU team

Roxie Cosmetics

Do not hire 'experts'... Spent 500$ to do nothing, they do not even know how to fixe the schema JSON.

July 30, 2020

Dear Dawid,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with Plug in SEO. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. We are sorry that your experience with our service fell short of expectations.

Upon checking we see the issue is not with our structured data. You have 3 sets of structured data. The warnings that you are getting are from the other structured data and not ours.

What we can advise is for you to get in touch with your theme developer and they will have a better understanding on how the other 2 sets of structured data works.

Cheers,

Vapester Vaping

I used this app, wrote a review and the review was taken down. I would not recommend this app, period.

June 4, 2020

Hi Nick,

Hope you are well!

I saw the review you left on June 3, 2020, and wanted to address that.

Please note Shopify doesn't allow App partners/developers to edit/delete a merchant/shop owner's review. Only a merchant can edit/delete a review. You can double-check this with the Shopify team. Or check this link https://www.shopify.com/partners/terms check Section 3, Item # 7.

Coming to your review - "wrote a review and the review was taken down" - I believe you are confusing it with the review you left for our other app.

It is still there (we, as app developers, can't delete/edit any review). You can check it here: https://prnt.sc/stialo

We are a small team always looking to provide our customers with the best of the services. In your case as well, we responded professionally and politely and went over and beyond.

Even then, when you didn't find our apps meeting your expectations, on your request, we provided a full refund for both your stores on May 15, 2020 (Shopify refund ticket 79365025 & 79336736). Here is a screenshot - https://dsh.re/8fb30e

I find this review strange as everything has been settled, and you have uninstalled our apps and have not been a user since May 12, 2020.

Regardless, we wish you and your business all the success.
If you have any questions, feel free to get back to us on help@pluginseo.com.

Thanks!
Vijay
PM - Plug in SEO

My Event Decor

I paid $480 2 days ago to get a range of SEO issues fixed. I am pretty annoyed to get an automated email from them saying there's a bunch of things that need fixing without listing them and then suggesting I spend $180 to get them addressed.
They tell me my blog post isn't part of my domain when it is, and that my last three posts don't have any internal links to my website (products and other blog posts) when they do.
The "dashboard" is really a funnel to get you to spend more money with them.
Feeling underwhelmed and unimpressed.

May 10, 2020

Hi Elizabeth,

If you have any questions or would like to follow up with the status of the SEO fix job, just drop me a message here: help@pluginuseful.com or on Blimpon. You may also direct message our Product Manager vijay@pluginuseful.com

Lightning Retail

Complete SCAM. Hired to do seo, didn't do 1 second of work and won't refund money. DO NOT USE. SCAM.

Shop Amour Boutique

I have not had good luck with this app. It says "worthwhile to fix" however it doesn't show what needs to be fixed or any other additional information. The overall purpose of this app is to get your to spend additional money without any substantiation to support "issues that are worthwhile to fix". I remember downloading this app early on and uninstalled it because of the same issues and no support when email and requesting support. Nothing has changed.

November 18, 2019

UPDATE November 26, 2019
I haven't heard back from you on this. Support is really important to us. I can see we've replied to all of your queries within one working day- and you're on the 100% free plan with free support.

We're one of the few apps who don't play games with pricing. Our free version offers a lot of features and quality support. It has always been free with completely optional paid upgrades so we can feed our kids.

Founder & CEO

UPDATE November 20, 2019
Hi there, I haven't heard back from you with more details on this. We've replied to all of your emails always within one working day. I know it's a busy time of year for retailers but hoping you can take 2 minutes to update/reply.

CEO & Founder

ORIGINAL

Hi there, I see you installed the app back in September. You emailed support on September 24th and Libby replied the same day. We didn't get a reply from you until the 26th when you said your free trial was over so it doesn't matter any longer.

The only other mail we have from you was yesterday on Sunday the 17th November around the time of this review.

I'd love to help you out. I can't see in your messages what you're looking for from support. I've emailed you to see how we can help. If you're on free or the optional paid upgrade we respond to almost all queries within one working day Monday - Friday.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Founder & CEO