Plug In SEO

Plug In SEO

by SureSwift Capital

Optimize SEO. Fix Broken Links. Add JSON-LD Schema & Alt text.

Curvy Gyals

just got it. provide some detail about what you did or did not enjoy about using this app. Your comments can help other merchants decide whether to use this app. how

May 21, 2021

Hi Kristina,

We thank you for your review.

We see that you've just recently installed our app. Do you have any concerns at the moment?

Hope to hear from you soon.

Cheers,

ExcellentSupply.com

This app did not prove to be super helpful for us. Every SEO issue that the app flagged led us to a dead end - with an invitation to PAY their "expert" to help fix it for us. This app doesn't seem to provide a clear and intuitive way to resolve SEO issues on your own. I want an SEO app that delivers spot-on search results, without digging into my wallet for extended add-on services. There are better SEO apps out there IMHO. We're switching our store over to the Sherpas Smart SEO app which makes it simple for end-users to tweak SEO on their own. --- But do your own research to confirm... Read the Shopify reviews for any SEO app you see in the app store; then visit the store that posted the review, copy a line of their data, and do a Google search. It's pretty easy to establish whether an SEO app delivers on its promises. Not saying Plugin SEO is bad, I just feel there are better options and more user-friendly tools out there.

Wonderwazek

May 5, 2021 ... hired an »expert« via the APP ...
Communication with the customer could be much, much better!
The job was still not perfectly implemented three weeks after the guaranteed implementation time. May 6, 2021
YOU HAD ENOUGH CHANCES. Please leave me alone ...
I now have to remove unnecessary html code created by you … this job was just a waste of time and money. PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE!!!

May 5, 2021

Hello Jürgen,

We understand your disappointment. It’s important to us that our customers are more than satisfied and we would like the opportunity to resolve this issue immediately. If you give us a chance, we are intent on making this right and hope you will allow us to speak with you to discuss the situation.

Please email us at ricardo.hinds@sureswiftcapital.com / divya@pluginuseful.com to determine how we can provide you with a solution. We value our customers’ opinions and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention.

ACS Products Plus

This company is a total rip off. They suck at communication and no once they bothered to help. All I got was a standard message that someone will communicate with me, etc..... They never did,... I even bothered to purchase the extra plan so they could go on my store and fix it but nothing... Took my money and didnt do the work..... I am going to dispute this with my bank

March 29, 2021

**Update:

Hi Vanessa,

Upon checking, our SEO expert and Project Manager were both trying to reach you and also sent follow-up messages last Feb 23, 26 & March 2, 9, 2021.

Our expert finished writing the specs/mock-up for your store. And is just waiting for your approval.

You may directly email us at seoexpert@pluginuseful or our project manager ~ divya@pluginuseful.com

We look forward to hearing from you.

PIU TEAM

Personalised leather gift

It did more bad than good to my store. What a waste of money and time. Now I struggle to delete all the code left behind by this plugin.

March 20, 2021

Hi there,

I hope you are well.

We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news. I'm so sorry that your experience with our app fell short of expectations.​​​​

After uninstalling a Shopify app there may be code still leftover from it in your theme. That's often not the fault of the developer, it's the way Shopify works. Unfortunately when you delete the app in your Shopify admin the app's access to your theme is immediately removed: there's no opportunity to clean up leftover theme changes.

I've sent a collaborator account request. Please let me know here if you've given me access and I will remove our left-over code.

Thanks,
PIU Team​​​​​

SHEISSARA

They only have a email address. Also they not allowed any complain at this review. They not send any message after installed but they charged.

January 3, 2021

Hi Sarah,

From the day you upgraded, you have a free 7-day trial. If you don't uninstall the app you will be charged after the 7-day free trial.

The app is billed through Shopify and on your Shopify invoice, so we don't directly charge your card. Shopify charges you on the first day of your subscription to an application, so even if you cancel 2 days or even just 1 day after your 7-day free trial expired, the charge will still appear on your invoice.

Removing 'Plug in SEO' from your Shopify admin Apps will automatically cancel your Plug in SEO Plus subscription.

We've also sent you a private email to discuss this further.

If you have any more questions, comments, or concerns, or compliments, please feel welcome to reach back out as we would be more than happy to assist.

Soft like me

I really disliked my experience. They installed a bunch onto my website(admin side), had bad communication, and generally imo charged me 20$ to not do the original broken sections they were supposed to fix in the first place because another app I had was better. and my website got no faster. It actually set me behind where I was before I upgraded by leaving me with all this code(way more of a problem than what they said my issue was). Would not repeat this experience or recommend it personally. Will probably need a professional to fix because these new issues are well out of my range of skill.

December 26, 2020

Hi there,

Thanks so much for sharing your experience with our app Plug in SEO. We want you to feel comfortable sharing good or bad news with us. I'm so sorry that your experience with us fell short of expectations.

Please don’t hesitate to email us at help@pluginuseful.com if you have any more questions or need further assistance, we’d like to resolve whatever issue you have.

Cheers,

JCMaster Beauty - Mustbuy GmbH

Apps seems to be nice. Unfortunately, the support doesnt respond to our mails and worthwhile questions.

October 27, 2020

Hi David,

Sad to hear about this.

We take pride in our customer service and see what happened. We will send you a private email to sort this out.

Discount E-Nails

Absolutely horrible customer service and SEO paid work. I paid for their "Complete $270 SEO Package". After 2 months of them saying they are having email and messenger problems and not receiving messages, having technical difficulties, tech problems, ect. I canceled the job and deleted the App. Stay away.

Nestz Living

Horrible customer service.. they invited me to use their extra service to speed up my website. They promised to get job done within 2 weeks but ended up nothing done for 1 month. I would have given 0 star if possible

October 18, 2020

Hi Darwin,

Concerned to hear about this.

We are a small team working hard on providing the best of the services to our users and this is not the experience that we want you or any of our customers to have.

We will send you a private email to sort this out.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6