Plug in SEO

Plug in SEO

by Plug in Useful

Check SEO, fix & improve. SEO power tools for traffic & sales.

XBODY UK

The app passed our page speed test, when the actual Google test gave us a very low score of just 28%, so not a very accurate test! And any help with SEO issues costs between $180-$480. Will look for another solution.

Scarles

Seriously, I would avoid this APP. I did an install then immediately uninstall once I saw the customization required for this. It has left code in my theme am finding very difficult to get rid of. The customer service APP support are not helping out! Becoming a real annoyance

Kimbeau

I have not seen any traffic or change in the two months I have used this apps, and for this reason, I'm removing this app.

Mn90 Fashion

i'm just about to start using the app and hopfly going to work out

Sirenswimwear

I haven't really begun using the app, but when you would like to them to help with SEO, there are hidden fees. And the package prices are pretty pricey if you are a starter store.

Weftshop

Works fine for an individual page but I'm hardly gonna paste in the 500+ urls on my site one by one - who has time for that. I'm looking for a website crawler that will go through each url automatically and find errors.

Oxigenshop

Waste of time. I followed the step-by-step instructions to fix the problems. When the application checked again, it found again the same problems (the problems I had corrected with the application's instructions). LOL :-)

Hayden Rowe Candle Co

The instructions to fix problems appear intentionally vague to encourage you to pay them to make the fix. no thanks

Gonzales Outlets

i barely got this app. How could i rate it?

Ohnoooooo

The app tells me to set h1 for my titles, even if that was allready done.

Previous 1