Reviews (172)

4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its simplicity, versatility, and range of customization options. It's praised for driving sales and building customer bases through unique popups. The app's reliable performance, high click rates, and free cost are also valued. Merchants find the data and analytics provided, such as conversion rates, beneficial. The customer support team is noted for being responsive and helpful. Suitable for businesses of all sizes, it's used for creating promotional banners and email collection popups.

July 15, 2023

Took me a minute to figure out how to use, but once I understood everything it was easy to generate.

TwistingNewFates
3 months using the app
Autoketing replied July 17, 2023

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

July 13, 2023

Love it. Super easy! I truly appreciate how simple this software it. I truly love it so much. Thank you!

Kinks & Curls Boutique
6 months using the app
Autoketing replied July 16, 2023

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

January 25, 2024

great easy

DIZZY TEES
About 1 month using the app
June 28, 2023

I like the fact that it is free and easy to use. Had difficulty at first but was able to fix it. Nice one.

Taan Uniforms
10 days using the app
Autoketing replied July 16, 2023

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

Sincerely,

July 24, 2023

always been my favorite app to use but suddenly it went from free to $9,99. deleted it and looking for a free alternative

SpicedUp
Netherlands
5 months using the app
Autoketing replied July 25, 2023

We apology for the inconvenience. Our team has changed the pricing. You can get a discount if you upgrade today.

June 29, 2023

This app is free and makes a big difference in my store. Very user friendly and customer service is excellent.

peek-a-bubs
9 days using the app
Autoketing replied July 16, 2023

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Edited June 29, 2023

At first I thought: Cool free app. But after I saw that a "Rate me" popup appears on the store page I immediately deactivated the app. Such a "Rate me" popup in the admin area is fine but definitely not on the public store page. For the fact that you can not turn it off (eg by purchase) and that you are not pointed out in each case a star deduction.

EDIT 2023-06-29: After the comment from the developers I tested it at it really seems that the popup only appears when I'm logged in in the admin area. I'm upgrading the rating by one star. One star remains deducted for the lack of information on the subject. If that is made up for somewhere in the app, there is the last star also ;-)

postrz
Germany
1 day using the app
Autoketing replied June 28, 2023

We apologize for the Rate me popup. Only you see the popup. Your customers don't see it. The popup shows for store owner and admin only. I hope you will consider to rate our app again if you're satisfied with features after using it for a while.
Thanks so much

November 12, 2023

I have a request for the app developer

TET FASHION
India
11 days using the app
May 6, 2022

Love this! I have noticed a huge increase in sales since I add this app to my store. It is simple and easy to use.

Kelliena's Psychic and Tarot School
About 2 years using the app
Autoketing replied May 8, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

April 8, 2022

So far so good. I have had this app for 1 month and everything is working fine for me. Can't ask for more from a free option

Noble Doggo