Popup Sign up ‑ Sales Banner

Developer
Autoketing
4.7
December 4, 2022

great app, helped me do what i was looking for. very user friendly highly recommend if looking for a popup.

MadeNewFitness
Time spent using app: 11 minutes
Autoketing replied December 4, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

December 3, 2022

its driving me crazy this is my 3rd time making a campaign and it not uploading or disappearing !!!! FINDING A NEW APP I WOULD GIVE ZERO STARS IF I WAS ABLE TO

Magna
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
Autoketing replied December 4, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. Maybe you made some mistakes when creating the popup campaign. If you reinstall our app, we can help you.
Look forward to hearing from you.

December 2, 2022

super easy to use and works great. Using it to help show off our holiday sales and get more customers to shop the daily deals

JuJu's Boutique
Time spent using app: 18 minutes
Autoketing replied December 2, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

December 2, 2022

Sigo personalizando la APP, hasta el momento me ha pasarecido una interface muy amigable e intuitiva, cosa que ameniza la experiencia del usuario principiante.

NEWALPHASARMS
Spain
Time spent using app: 1 day
Autoketing replied December 2, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

December 1, 2022

Amazing product! We would definitely recommend! Works perfect and is free which is absolutely awesome!

Trade Superstore Online
Time spent using app: 12 minutes
Autoketing replied December 1, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,