4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable templates and designs that enhance customer engagement and subscriptions through sales banners and popups. Many commend its performance, efficiency, and valuable data insights like conversion rates. It's versatile, used for various purposes such as email collection and sales promotion across different industries. The customer service, especially from Oriana and Jean, is highly praised. Some merchants report increased click rates on their websites after using the app.

May 29, 2023

good app. thanks a lot for your features. It helped me to create a nice popup..................................

Canvas Art Club
2 days using the app
Autoketing replied May 29, 2023

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

November 12, 2023

I have a request for the app developer

TET FASHION
India
11 days using the app
May 30, 2023

I think this is a great app that really helps creating nice pop-ups, although it could do with more styling options and design tools.

Louët Feisser
Netherlands
11 days using the app
Autoketing replied May 30, 2023

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

Edited June 29, 2023

At first I thought: Cool free app. But after I saw that a "Rate me" popup appears on the store page I immediately deactivated the app. Such a "Rate me" popup in the admin area is fine but definitely not on the public store page. For the fact that you can not turn it off (eg by purchase) and that you are not pointed out in each case a star deduction.

EDIT 2023-06-29: After the comment from the developers I tested it at it really seems that the popup only appears when I'm logged in in the admin area. I'm upgrading the rating by one star. One star remains deducted for the lack of information on the subject. If that is made up for somewhere in the app, there is the last star also ;-)

postrz
Germany
1 day using the app
Autoketing replied June 28, 2023

We apologize for the Rate me popup. Only you see the popup. Your customers don't see it. The popup shows for store owner and admin only. I hope you will consider to rate our app again if you're satisfied with features after using it for a while.
Thanks so much

May 25, 2023

Grande app, grazie per avere un app cosi funzionale gratis, grazie anche pet il supporto, con l'aggiornamento è possibile fare quello che vuoi

Profumo di moda
Italy
11 months using the app
Autoketing replied May 25, 2023

Grazie mille per la tua valutazione. Siamo molto felici di supportarti.
Vi preghiamo di contattarci se avete problemi.

Edited June 12, 2023

muy buena app para hacer pop ups , gratuita y con buena atención al cliente. Sin duda recomendable. Buena atención de Oraina

numwear
Spain
12 months using the app
Autoketing replied May 24, 2023

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

June 3, 2023

Worth taking this for free, Have used and tested as well, so far looks perfectly fine. I would recommend you should it

ONIRIC
India
About 1 hour using the app
Autoketing replied June 4, 2023

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

May 4, 2023

So easy to set up! I'm excited to see how many new subscribers we get from using this app. Thanks!!

Artisan Confections
16 minutes using the app
Autoketing replied May 4, 2023

It's great that you choose our app to use for your store. Hope that it can help your business develop. We're always by your side to support you.
Don't hesitate to contact us when you have any issues.

Best regards,

June 10, 2023

super! super! super! super!super! super! super! super! super! super! super!super! super! super! super! super! super! super!super! super! super!

Patak Motors
Slovakia
19 days using the app
Autoketing replied June 12, 2023

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

May 18, 2023

Great app, simple to use. Very impressed with how easy it was to create the exact popup I was looking for. Thanks !

Amber Creek Boutique
7 minutes using the app
Autoketing replied May 19, 2023

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely