Popup Sign up ‑ Sales Banner

Email Popups, Discount Popups, Promotion, Social Proof, Newslett

Adam Clothing

Location Pakistan
Time spent using app 7 minutes

Great app! recommend this to everyone. I hope that it will also work great in the future. well done!!!!!!

June 4, 2022

Our team are very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

Sonarta.com

I work with a lot of apps on my site, but I have to say this app is super easy to work with and it is AWESOME. Its installation takes seconds and OMG, the pop ups are AMAZING.
Get it. You will love it.

June 3, 2022

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

Prado Rugs

Location Egypt

the best at they do i have the up sales that i needed in deeed thank gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

June 1, 2022

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

pawstation

Location Slovenia
Time spent using app About 23 hours

I started to use this app very recently. So far, I'm very satisfied with everything. App offers many different layout options, and overall it's super easy to set up everything.

June 1, 2022

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

BARBA ROJA MAN CARE

Location Colombia
Time spent using app 22 minutes

muy buena app aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

May 23, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Regards

Gamers World

Location Germany

Die App funktioniert und macht was sie soll. An manchen Stellen sind die Möglichkeiten etwas begrenzt, so können z.B. als Social Media nur Facebook, Twitter und Linkedin verlinkt werden. Aber die eigentliche Aufgabe der App wird erfüllt.

May 23, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Inés del alma mía

Location Spain

very good helps my sales but sometimes it is not piping up i need to see what’s going on but overall i like it

May 8, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

Kelliena's Psychic and Tarot School

Love this! I have noticed a huge increase in sales since I add this app to my store. It is simple and easy to use.

May 8, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

Eden's Temple

Location Ireland
Time spent using app About 1 month

Easy to use app, does exactly what I want! Found other popup apps too complicated but this one is super easy!

May 3, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Ladanti Beauty

Time spent using app 44 minutes

This app is very easy to use an intuitive to set up. I would recommend this app to anyone starting out.

April 25, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.