4.5

Merchants appreciate this app for its customizable templates and designs that enhance customer engagement and subscriptions through sales banners and popups. Many commend its performance, efficiency, and valuable data insights like conversion rates. It's versatile, used for various purposes such as email collection and sales promotion across different industries. The customer service, especially from Oriana and Jean, is highly praised. Some merchants report increased click rates on their websites after using the app.

April 23, 2023

Vary good app and excellent support. Oriana was really helpful in solving the problems I was having. It is a good app to build a customer base.

Buy the trend
About 2 months using the app
Autoketing replied April 24, 2023

Our team is very happy to see your feedback. Please chat with us or send an email if you need any support.
We will help you as soon as possible.
Best regards,

May 2, 2023

First try. rating on ease of use. setup was a breeze. Templates have a good variety to select and edit.

VibePhoenix.com
7 days using the app
Autoketing replied May 3, 2023

Thank you for leaving a comment. Your feedback is priceless to us.
Our team is always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

June 19, 2023

I recommend this app. I can manage everything easily. There are some very beautiful and various templates. Thanks a lot !

Shop Lakay
Haiti
6 days using the app
Autoketing replied June 19, 2023

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Regards

June 28, 2023

I like the fact that it is free and easy to use. Had difficulty at first but was able to fix it. Nice one.

Taan Uniforms
10 days using the app
Autoketing replied July 16, 2023

We're very happy that you spend your time rating our app. Your review is our motivation to improve it in the future.
We're always ready to support you if you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to contact us.

June 6, 2023

gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

Nexellus
2 months using the app
Autoketing replied June 7, 2023

Thanks for your installation. I hope you will give us the reason why you rate 2 star for our app. We really want to support you the best.

May 12, 2023

Very nice app given that this is a free app. Layouts are clean and easy to use. I am still checking how we can implement a auto voucher upon signing up.

Blitz Surf Shop
New Zealand
14 days using the app
Autoketing replied May 12, 2023

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

June 29, 2023

This app is free and makes a big difference in my store. Very user friendly and customer service is excellent.

peek-a-bubs
9 days using the app
Autoketing replied July 16, 2023

It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants and it has brought us happiness to have resolved this with you! :)
Should we miss anything or if you have other concerns that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards,

May 11, 2023

It is a great app. I could set up a popup, for both emailing customers and also for giving them a discount code on the site itself. Also, the support is top-notch, they helped me set everything up in the app. Recommended for anyone!

Geeks Town
India
About 20 hours using the app
Autoketing replied May 11, 2023

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

Regards

April 23, 2023

I am enjoying utilizing this app to add a pop up to my. website. I am very new and inexperienced in this type of application but it is proving to be very user friendly and i am able to figure most of it out without any problems.

From My Palette to Yours
1 day using the app
Autoketing replied April 23, 2023

It's very great that you spend your time leaving a review. We love it a lot.
Our team is always ready to help you with settings.
If you have any issues with our app, please feel free to contact us.

April 24, 2023

Amazing results - Popup has a 70% click rate on our website! Thanks so much Popup Sign Up - Sales Banner

Celestial Gems NZ
New Zealand
1 day using the app
Autoketing replied April 24, 2023

Your comment is valuable to us. We're happy to support you. When you have any questions about our app, please chat with us or send an email, we will help you immediately.