Popup Sign up ‑ Sales Banner

Email Popups, Discount Popups, Promotion, Social Proof, Newslett

arabest

Location Germany
Time spent using app 32 minutes

Für eine kostenlose App bin ich sehr zufrieden. Nur das man einen noch bevor man seinen popup erstellt hat die ganze Zeit die App zu bewerten ist ärgerlich. Hab jetzt eine Bewertung geschrieben hab die App aber gerade erst installiert. Einfach zu bedienen bis jetzt.

April 24, 2022

Thanks for your review. Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions. It'd be great if you can update the rating stars after you experience our app and satisfy with it.

Moon Unlimited

Location France

Utilisé pour faire des pop-ups, fonctionne super bien! Les campagnes sont modifiables à votre goût.

April 18, 2022

Thank you so much for your rating. We're very happy to support you. Our team will investigate your feedback to improve our app.
Please contact us if you have any problems.

Regards

sloumy

Location France

Great popup plugin. It look nice and is really easy to use and to customize. Everyone looking for a free app should use this one

April 18, 2022

Thanks for your review. We try our best to support merchants. It'd be great that you like our app.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
We're ready to help you.

Sincerely

Quenic Crafts & Design

I used this app to get photos for customize products. I am new and hoping this work for me the last I used was very slow and customer was not able to use.

April 18, 2022

We love your feedback. It was a privilege serving you. It’s all that we ever want from our valued merchants. Hope that our app can help your business a lot.
Should we miss anything or if you have other concern that you'd need some help with, please advise.
Best Regards

Noble Doggo

So far so good. I have had this app for 1 month and everything is working fine for me. Can't ask for more from a free option

April 8, 2022

Your review makes our day. Thanks for your review. We feel glad when knowing that you're satisfied with our app.

Please email or chat with us if you have any questions. We're ready to help you as soon as possible.

Thanks

mugshotz.coffee

I have only just set the app up, I am not sure how it will preform yet but these pop ups are relentless so I am leaving a review although I really don't know if it works well yet or not.

April 5, 2022

Thanks for your feedback. We're very happy when hearing that you're satisfied with our app.
Please email us or start a live chat if you have any issues with the app.

Best regards,

Ambra Profumeria

Location Italy
Time spent using app About 21 hours

Ho installato l'applicazione e la sto testando sul mio store. E' molto semplice da usare, ho solo notato una diminuzione nel punteggio di velocità. La testerò nelle prossime settimane per dare una nuova valutazione

April 5, 2022

Grazie per il tuo feedback. Indagheremo ulteriormente per risolvere questo problema.
Si prega di contattarci se avete qualsiasi domanda.

Louis Mono

Really helpful app, it does exactly what I needed to do. Thank you developers and keep up the good work.

April 3, 2022

Our team is very glad that you spend your time rating our app. Your feedback makes our day.
We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,

Autoketing team

Moses Kushner

Amazing App, Highly Efficient, and works on the website very well. Definitely recommend Keep it up!!!!

March 23, 2022

Your review is our motivation for us to improve the service in the future. Thanks for leaving feedback and your recommendation.
Contact our team if you have any questions or problems.

Regards

oliviaaddams.com

Location Romania

Verry good for me and my business and it`s free. thx
Easy to configure and verry accurate in measuring audience.

March 16, 2022

We're always ready to support you as you have any problems with our app.
Please feel free to chat with us.

Sincerely,