Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

017 Shop

Was looking for a new email capture app that didn't cost a lot. This one was perfect, whereas Privy charged $130 USD per month for the same thing.

Magnolia Too Boutique

This app is so easy to use. I've had others that were difficult. Would recommend to anyone wanting a simple popup app

Reflect Perfection

This is a great app. Everything works as expected. The setup is completely intuitive - no instruction necessary. There was a problem getting the popup to show on the home page. Resolved correctly, albeit a little slowly, by Support.

Olympus Gadgets

Amazing service, used this to setup a 10% off discount code for users who sign into mailing list.

Tananabeauty Usa

I used this app to make nice popups which improved my sales drastically. I love the app and i would recommend it.

Abella Eyewear

Good looking popups but the targeteing options really lack. I was looking to target organic visitors (URLs that do not have a utm_source tag) exclusively, but you can only target specific utm_source values with this app, which is the exact opposite of what I am trying to do.

GemSpecials.com

Can't tell if it's a good app or not. Has a lot of good feedback. I sent three support emails to Emily, just a single support question, after three days no answer. This was the question - " I created a popup that should come up when a customer logs into my site - http://www.GemSpecials.com - I don't see anything happening. BTW - The templates for the popups are pretty simple." Pretty basic question, I deleted the app.

Sorry ..

May 9, 2019

Hi Bernard, it looks like we've sent you a few messages that have gone unanswered. Please check your junk folder, it's possible they ended up in there. If you still can't find our messages, let us know by emailing support@pixelunion.net and we'll help you out right away.

Rare Breed Apparel

I use this app for a variety of tasks and love it. Simply and easy to use and get started with lots of customization.

Huuud Apparel Company

Switched form another popup app and Pixelpop is exceptional in comparison! The steps to set up a pop up are simple and clear and very user friendly, which saves a lot of time! Easy to use and most importantly "mobile friendly" which is a valuable asset. Not to mention, AMAZING support by the team at PIXEL UNION - so rare these days to have support that is always available and friendly! :)

theartandsoulshop

So easy to use and gets great results! I highly recommend. Shop has only been live for less than a week and already 22 email captures.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25