Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Engage customers w/ popups (exit-intent, promo, email & more).

HERBES FOLLES

GREAT APP, thank you!! very easy and intuitive to use, and is great that comes with a free option for those just starting!! :)

Fitzology

Honestly speaking, this app is insanely good. Not only is it exactly what I'm looking for but it is also very intuitive and aesthetically pleasing. I don't normally write reviews but THIS IS APP IS A MUST!

OacOac.ro

Smooth app. Haven't used its full features yet, but as an announcement pop-up it works perfectly.

One small detail I'd like to have in the future though: being able to publish pop-ups with an hourly schedule.

Cheers!

Foodintolerance

Love this app!! Even I could figure it out!!! Looks great! Would recommend to use it! Love the countdown as well!

BeautyAmore

I use this app on my store and so far no problems, easy to update if I need to, it's just a nice user friendly app!

LeCouture-Nova

They are the best!!
Easy to setup and easy to use!
You don't need to be a tech person to understand and get your shop rolling.

Platinum vuvu

We love this! The pop-up feature saves me so much time by offering to sync new contact emails to my mailing list. I'm so thankful for this app! thanks thanks

by [REESEDELUCA]

This app has helped me get a lot of new subscribers to my mailing list and I'm super happy about that!

LUSHER.co

I just started using the app and so far does everything i need it to and customer service has been great!

Transit Supply

This app seems to be totally broken, unfortunately. I paid for a $12 / month plan and I was unable to even create a popup – every popup type was "locked" and said "upgrade needed".

September 5, 2019

We apologize for your recent experience with Pixelpop. We recently identified and resolved a bug that prevented upgrades and new popups from functioning as intended. We've reached out and would be happy to extend your trial with the app.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 26 27