Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Build your mailing list and boost sales with popups.

Expo Furniture Gallery

Great app that helps with highlighting promotions! Lots of customization options available as well.

The Valentine Roses

Very easy to use!Just can recommend.Simple and trustable

Zipit® | Babywear with Zips for Easier Dressing

as always pixel is right there, helping me through. great service and easy, intuitive setup. I never write reviews but felt compelled, credit where credits due!

Knowheadphones

Amazing customer service! They helped us customize our popups quickly and kindly. And, helped confirm our mailchimp integration. A pleasure to work with them and I'd recommend them to anyone looking to max list capture.

HellaBella Boutique

I like this app because it is simple and effective and I use it on multiple stores...................

puck and abby

As a small online business I found this to be a great tool however, the number of views for my shop is very small. 10 days before the holidays without notice my pop up was paused because I reached the minimum of 500 views and in order to resume during the busiest time of year it was necessary for my to upgrade to 10,000 views at a cost. My shop is so small I won't even hit 1000 views. Unfortunately I am no longer using this app and have found an alternative.

Red Loft Fashion Accessories

I found the process very easy to follow and quickly created a really nice popup for my Shopify store. The instructions did not tell me how my customer will use the code at checkout though.

Holistic Playground

I used this app to help me create a pop-up and I was able to create one that looked amazing and it was really easy to do! 5 out of 5 stars and I totally recommend anyone who's looking for a pop-up app to try Pixel Pop.

HisBiz, Inc.,dba Photocutouts.com

Was in a hurry to make an announcement popup, tried this app and found it super-easy to use and it made exactly what I needed.

Juniper Boutique

This is so easy with great designs. Lots of options on how to place and integrate into your site. Glad I found it in time for CyberMonday.

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 23 24