Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Savingzebra

Amazing app! Just downloaded it, but it got all the features I was looking for.

Scandic Beauty

I have just started using Pixelpop, but I love it so far. It was easy to figure out, easy to set up and make changes to, and has great options for the timing of the pop-ups.

Stang Autoparts

Just started with Pixelpop - very easy and user-friendly set-up and I like the options to customise the pop-up to suit my site. Will try more and see how we go!

Boutique C H I L

So far so good. It's installed and looks nice. Very simple to use and understand.

Constant Eclectic

Clean and easy to set up. Exactly what I needed to boost my mailing list signup.

The Raven S Room

So far it has been simple to use and has some nice options for pop ups options and other promotions. I'm looking forward to putting the app to work!

Ruffer Shop

Very easy to setup! Great add to my store! 5 STARS

Loxlux Jewelry

I just started using the app and I will start with a 5 star review.
First, there are so many apps in shopify that don't do what they say they are going to do or never work from the get-go. This app worked immediately and was very user friendly to click through. I look forward to trying to using it and reporting back! feel free to reach out to me if you would like to follow up. www.loxluxjewelry.com loxluxjewelry@gmail.com

Dre Hop

Very good free app for subscribers

Grip Strong Life

Works perfectly. Very happy. Excellent customer service!