Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Truck Town

I was looking for a pop-up that you could customize, and most importantly SCHEDULE! It's exactly what I was looking for :)

Woodcult

Super easy setup, customizable. Much better than other apps.

Xatam

too easy to set up. infact it works the way i had envisioned it to work. just check it out at work on www.xatam.myshopify.com

Dj Trading

Great Application. Easy to set-up very friendly. Thanks

Aromatherapist

Perfect, and easy to use! Easy to setup and very beautiful! I went through 3/4 apps for popups and this is the most customizable and cool one so far!

Wildandarrow

Fast and easy! Seems to work perfectly! I an announcement bar in just a few minutes!

Zaid E

Exactly What I was looking for! :)

Savvy Gifts Online

Wow, that was a lot easier than I thought! Awesome!

The Cellar Wines

Just made my first pop-up. So easy to set up and use! Can't wait to reap the rewards :)

Synful Brandz

Wish there were a few more layout options. It was a bit difficult to figure out the settings at first, but it functions well for what I need it to do. I just need a popup for one page on my site to appear when visitors reach the page, and it's perfect for that purpose. Overall, quite glad I found Pixelpop and glad that it's free.