Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

The Cellar Wines

Just made my first pop-up. So easy to set up and use! Can't wait to reap the rewards :)

Synful Brandz

Wish there were a few more layout options. It was a bit difficult to figure out the settings at first, but it functions well for what I need it to do. I just need a popup for one page on my site to appear when visitors reach the page, and it's perfect for that purpose. Overall, quite glad I found Pixelpop and glad that it's free.

Somer Natural

Technical support comes through when you least expect it! WOW! We just launched and didn't have the experience of this app and their support team was so helpful! We're getting traffic! YAAAY!

At Peace Shop

Amazing app....so easy, quick set up. Very effective - would recommend to anyone and everyone!

Peche Loisir Et Sport

très bonne application recommande très bien pour les inscription client !!!

Baby Shay

Highly recommend this app. It is so diverse and easy to use

Pure Aloe Vera 40

Just installed it, and loved it from the second I start using it, recommend to all.

Haav Watches

Super-simple to use and fast to set up.

Italian Linens Boutique

Pixel Pop has been a great help every week when I post my promotions. Emily helped me out a lot. They are responsive and helpful. The app is easy to use and I rely on it often. I totally recommend it!

Lovepuggle

Easy to use, simple to design. very happy using Pixelpop