Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Fossa

Excellent choice, which gives a lot of options. Also, easy to use and with excellent support.

Auralite Lifestyle Performance

Pixelpop is so easy to set up and has some great templates. I'd highly recommend using it to increase your email subscribers

Fatbeard Brewing Supply

wow...super easy to use. and nice looking results

Carousel Ink

Seriously love this app. Easy to use, 500 free pop ups is generous. Minimalist and doesn't feel /look cheap. Thanks!!!

Superbirdclean

Very easy for a non-techie-type like me to use. Clean interface, good customer service backed by Pixel Union.

Shop Vnylst

I'm posting this as someone who absolutely loves the templates, but also as someone who has a strong and discerning eye for good user experience.

If you're looking for something elegant, non-intrusive, and flexible, this is by far the best I've used.

Hope they continue to expand their insights and offer A/B testing options, but for now, this made me leave Pixy and I look forward to paying for the service after my trial is over.

Kids Russian Books

Great app with so many options ! very easy to use, love it

Blue Brontide

Love this app, simple to install, easy to use and looks great on our site. Thank you.

Pacifico Wave

The set up was simple and the customizable pop-up was just what I needed.
May upgrade later but will see how it works for now.

My Hairprint

Awesome, awesome app! I LOVE IT! Great customer support too.