Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Lekker Home

Of all the pop-up apps out there, Pixelpop offers the most aesthetically pleasing templates and has some nice capabilities. It seamlessly integrated with our website and with Mailchimp and has a user-friendly pop-up design process.

Right now geo-targeted popups are only available a country level; we'd love it if pop-ups could be targeted at a state or regional level. Also at this time there is no functionality to limit the number of pop-ups per session/user, which means that a user can receive multiple pop-ups during their session or even on every page they visit. For an app that offers tiered-pricing based on number of pop-ups shown, I would hope they don't count multiple pop-ups for the same user as more than 1 single pop-up since you can't change that. Otherwise, this app does what we need and we look forward to updates and developments!

Laing Home

Easy to install. Great support. Simple to update and experiment with what works for your customer. Definitely worth trialling/using for your store.

Cool Invent

Guess I'll wait till they figure out how they tally up the page views. From the looks of a lot of reviews this has to be changed. Might be back though.

Grain Inc

Could not recommend Pixel Pop more! The visual appeal of our website is a high priority for us, and making sure that the popups match our branding is important. When we couldn't get the default popup to do this, Emily from the Pixel Pop support team patiently helped us make change after change with CSS until it was exactly what we wanted. Not only do we now have a beautiful popup, but we were so impressed by the incredible customer support - they really went above and beyond for us. Thank you Pixel Pop for such a wonderful experience using your app!

Kibibi Design

I love this! The pop-up feature saves me so much time by offering to sync new contact emails to my mailing list. I'm so thankful for this app!

Stamps Sons

We've seen great success with Pixelpop. I love the flexibility and different types of popups, and how we're able to make them fit with our brand. Super easy to use, with a really great team behind it. Yes to Pixelpop!

Runit365

This app is really nice and I like the flyer option. However, it's way too expensive for just popups. In 5 days, I ran out of the 10,000 impressions for 1 subscription popup! I uninstall the app and will surely install it again as soon as they adjust their billing.

Whtshirtmakers Com

It's an OK app but far too expensive when a free version is available elsewhere that has more options than this has on a paid for option.

Kitty June

Great app! The app offers some really great pop-up options that are easy to customize. I've used customer support twice, and they've gone above and beyond to help me customize my pop ups. Highly recommend!

Shea And Ruby

Easy to use, lots of options for colours and where you want the pop-up to appear and a decent number but not an overwhelming number of templates. They seem to pop-up as intended. Sometimes the exit pop-up will pop-up when I'm not actually exiting and have my cursor near the top, but understandably, this function can't read minds.