Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Breda Watch

Great and easy app that accomplishes what we were trying to achieve. It's pretty flexible and their customer service was extremely helpful when we were trying to fix an issue.

The Daily Curator

Great App! Definitely worth trying :)

Cardiffbamboo

Great app! I do wish it wasn't so pricey to get the full version of the app... Anyways, maybe they will have a discount for the full version soon ;)

Almanac Of Style

Very easy to use app, have been pleased so far! Could use a few more design options, but my site is highly design-focused so it's probably good enough for most sites.

Fresshhco

THE BEST SHOPIFY POPUP APP BY FAR.
Awesome app. So much more than just a newsletter popup. Works flawlessly across all devices, multiple trigger options and even options to use URL parameters to show unique popups to specific people who visit from specific URLs. Love the fact it follows google's guidelines and on mobile, it switches to a nice format easy to close or signup without ruining the flow of your customers.

Campbrandgoods

Straight forward & super easy to use! Translates to lots of extra sales!

Provinceofcanada

Before using Pixelpop we were on team #NoPopUps but after using it for a few months in various ways, it was hard to argue with the ROI. What made us take the plunge and what has kept us around, was Pixel Union's design first approach. All other popup apps seem basic in comparison. We have the ability to create our own in-house and we still use Pixelpop because it's just easy and effective.

Merchpirch

I have been using this on my site and it is a beautiful app. It is extremely simple to use and very stable. It gives you amazing control over exactly how you want it to work. It adds an amazing professional feel to your site. It syncs perfectly with MailChimp. Highly recommend it.

Soul Curiosity

Great customer service, easy to use!

Munga Vision

So far this app has worked great for my needs, especially being free. The look/design is modern to work which is difficult to find in free versions and the functionality has been great. There can be a delay in how quickly the emails are added to my Mail Chimp list, but they have all been adding eventually.