Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Pixelpop Popups & Banners

by Pixel Union

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

The Sartorial

This app is the best option for pop ups. easily editable

Qualtinty

Easy to use, beautiful and useful.
Great job

Socco Designs

Nice pop-up app with many features and possibilities. I personally like the styles and designs of their pop-ups. However, the app has many defaults. Every time someone from the company goes to edit something on the store the popup appears, the customers can get it many times a day even if they're not interested in it. This may require you to upgrade and cost you more money than required...

Rogue Ceramics

Super easy to install and use and looks awesome. All the popup types work really well and above everything else, the support is amazing! So happy I installed it in time for black friday. Great work!

Shuttle Systems

Works great and looks amazing.

Canadianmedhealthsupplies

Used the 14 day free trial and it works as advertised. I did collect more emails than i ever have. The setup was very easy to understand and setup, so i do recommend Pixlepop if you looking for a cheap or cost effective pop up window. if you would like to see how it looks on a website before downloading then check it out here www.CanadianMedHealthSupplies.ca

Wig Store Hair And Beauty Canada

Well, we have to admit that we are JustUno pop up sale customers and have been using them for a long time but then we installed Pixel Pop and were blown away. Both have their pros and cons but you folks are Canadian which is awesome and we love the look and feel of your graphics. The conversion rates are through the roof and you make customers want to buy. I love this app. The fact they have free options is impressive and why there is no reason why anyone who wants more sales should not get this app. Install it now. I cant wait to see what other features you roll out. Incredible!! Encroyable!

Rhyolitemercantile

Beautiful and REALLY easy to use! I was able to make a popup in a few minutes and scheduled it to show when I'm on vacation.

Taskhuskycom

PixelPop is a great app for effortlessly creating pop ups with MailChimp integrations. We highly recommend it.

Mammoth And Company

Love this app. A gorgeous and easy-to-follow interface + great support + beautiful style options + tons of popup flexibility set Pixelpop apart from other options in the app store. Our site's visual design and character is a huge priority for us, and these popups integrated seamlessly. Would highly recommend - a huge value-add for us.