Pixelpop Popups & Banners

Email & Exit Popups, Announcements, Banners, Promos & more

Free plan available. 14-day free trial.

Raniandco

great app. works well. It's definitely helped to capture emails!

Ejuicy Ejuice

Very easy to setup and get working. Only downfall is there is no recognition option to prevent this popup from displaying to users who have already subscribed. So can become very annoying to repeat customers. May have to uninstall because of this, as we do not want to drive away our current customers. Should have some sort of cookie option to prevent this :(

Gearup Australia

Clean install process, and clean, modern pop-ups.
Intuitive GUI, and easy to set up!

Using it over at https://gearupaustralia.com/ with scroll/page change settings.

The Product Lab

Love this product, the design options are so well done!

Cake Beauty Us

This app has been great! Easy to set-up and use, and customer support is quick to respond and very helpful!

Coaqua

Had the app for maybe 30 mins. It's super fast to deploy. It's super easy to understand and for me most importantly - the pop ups look great! Clean and designed well.

Awesome work Pixelers!!

Unye Design

EDIT: I have changed my review from 2 to 5 stars, thanks to Emily and her diligence in tracking down the bug I was experiencing, which in the end had nothing to do with the app but a glitched Mailchimp list I had it connected to.

I choose Pixelpop because it was made by the same people who created the theme I am using for my shop. The best looking popup app on the market, it was quick and easy to setup. My only suggestion would be to add an option to turn off popup for people who have already signed up. If you are looking for an attractive, simple no fuss popup to capture emails on your shop - this is it.

---
I wasn't able to get this to work on my site. I had a few friends signup to test my Mailchimp automation process but they never got a confirmation email nor were they added to my Mailchimp list. Support was OK but extremely slow, there was
a lot of back and forth for 3 days.

I have an launch event tomorrow and need a working solution. While this looks good and matches my website, it just doesnt work.

Keylime Design

Brilliant little app! Nice designs and easy to use. First rate!

Numbskulled

This app is really cool. Very simple to set up and use and exactly what I was looking for. Greta job Pixelpop and thank you.

www.zootattoo.com.au

Rad Culture Store

Works like a champ, the design has a clean few and professional look. It's probably one of the best apps out there, free plans support up to 500 views with a few customization options plus it's unbranded and paid plans are inexpensive for such a good app. No installation needed, which is awesome for the non-techy savvy.