Facebook & Instagram Auto Post

Post Studio - Auto post products to Twitter & Pinterest

Free plan available. 7-day free trial.

• Speed tested: no impact to your online store

CoThings Shop

Wonderful app, gives a push in social media. You'll have traffic even without paying facebook ads fees.

Great App Love it This is great also for those who are new to dropshipping
I cannot say more just try affordable price

NicksBargainHouse

I have recently downloaded the app and found it to work well for me. It is easy to set up and user-friendly. I had a couple of questions about things and customer service was fast in responding back and very helpful.

Miaou Candle

This app is very easy to use and it helps a lot, I save a lot of time ! This is the best autopost app ! thanks !!

Dirt Floor Denim Company

An awesome app, so far so good. Check www,dirtfloordenim1.com today. An awesome app, so far so good. Check www,dirtfloordenim1.com today.

Pinzol

This is one of the best App I recommend for those struggling with managing their social media posts. 5 min set up only, and you are ready to go as far as you want with your automatic posts on regular timeline. It deserves 5 stars.

Precious Engraved

Just installed it, so far so good. I just need a simple to automate my products to social media like instagram and twitter.

Decor Handles

What an awesome app. I was looking for an app that I could use to autopost my products on social media and came accross this app. Now you just set it up and let it do the rest for you. 5 stars

KaraLynn Jewelry

So far so good. I was frustrated with Business Suite locking up on me and after spending a long time setting up a post it would seize up and I would lose everything. The last straw was when my draft disappeared! Today I set up Post Studio in a matter of minutes and my first post to 3 separate platforms was instant! I had a few questions and started a chat. Pavi was there to help me and helped me fix my issues, which were operator error of course. I am excited to learn how it all works and am super glad I came across this app.

Shop Corals

Very easy to use your app. I appreciate your development team for creating this very helpful automation tool.