Post Studio ‑ Auto Post , 795 reviews

4.7
October 12, 2019

Great App , it saves a lot of time and different templates lets you choose auto post in different styles .. I will recommend this app to all shopify users .. URI was so helpful in support and really sorted all questions i had ..

Do download this as this will help you increase your business. :)

Anytime assistance
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 12, 2019

what you see is what you get the effects of this app are direct..thanks alot..i look for to more traffic and sales

Cirque Wear
Time spent using app: 11 days
October 11, 2019

I was surprised at how easy the app really is to set up and use. I have no technical skills,all I did was follow the steps.

G Street Bath & Beauty
Time spent using app: 18 days
October 11, 2019

Great app for posting your products to social media. Thankyou ! I recommend this app to all Shopify entrepeneurs

Exotic Bear Watch
Time spent using app: About 1 month
October 11, 2019

i used this app to help me post product on social media, and it's really helpful and friendly to use.

Claik Apparel's
Time spent using app: About 2 months

amazing application, very good

Dodo Arena
Italy
Time spent using app: 3 months
October 11, 2019

Very convenient and straight forward post automation app. It has great potential and great customer service. Right now it uses TinyURL to shorten the product links, and I would like to see supports for other URL shorteners such as Tiny.ie.

I can imagine it will support more social media networks in the future.
Great overall! Thank you.

Dephony Store
Time spent using app: 8 months
October 11, 2019

I'm so excited to see my first campaign come to life. I was lost and now am found! Thank you for making this the most user-friendly experience!

Hazelle Prime
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 8, 2019

I used this app to help me manage a consistent posting schedule. I have yet to see a scheduled post; however, the more consistent posting should help drive traffic.

Stag.Tools
Time spent using app: 14 days
October 7, 2019

this app is very good help for me,is easy and edit simple but enought,the publisment is profesional

MONICA CHANNEL SHOP