4.4

Merchants appreciate this app for its user-friendly interface, easy setup, and seamless integration with Shopify. It's praised for automating shipping and returns, offering discounted rates, and providing custom labels and tracking. The app's reliable performance and exceptional customer service, with fast and responsive support, are also highly commended.

May 22, 2024

having a trouble today about created label but their staff help to troubleshoot immediately. awesome

WHITE NOISE RECORDS
Hong Kong SAR
Almost 3 years using the app
AfterShip & Automizely replied May 23, 2024

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We're delighted to hear that you had a good experience with our customer support.

We are open to suggestions if you have any. It is always nice to understand the requirements of our users so that we can meet their expectations and deliver an engaging experience.

If you need any assistance with the app, please feel free to contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@aftership.com

Regards,
Team AfterShip

April 17, 2024

I ran into a couple of issues setting up a new account and Harvinder of their chat help team was absolutely great in helping me resolve the issue. Very solicitous, friendly and competent. I really appreciate this.

Beauty Care Brazil
Brazil
4 months using the app
April 3, 2024

I'd like to take a moment to commend Harvinder for his outstanding service in assisting me with creating a custom label. His dedication and expertise made the process smooth and successful. Thank you for the exceptional service!

BYTFS
About 6 hours using the app
April 1, 2024

Neha was very supportive and friendly, she was also very quick when finding information for me. really appreciate the customer service that helped me a lot

Anime Haven
Vietnam
29 minutes using the app
Edited March 21, 2024

Très efficace. Une assistance à votre écoute. Un très bon service. Super service de la part de Ankit Pathak

Misericordia
France
3 months using the app
May 13, 2024

it is very good assistance

T-BON
About 2 hours using the app
November 30, 2023

Customer service on this app is great! They are patient and polite, and really take the time to help newbies navigate the app! Highly recommend!
5 stars to Neha!

acup-acuppa
14 days using the app
August 29, 2023

works perfectly with our store and support is always fast and super helpful! Easy to use and setup too.

Goode Rider
Over 2 years using the app
November 4, 2023

Nallnee has provided me great customer service and hope to work with her again

Essentialist Travel
25 days using the app
September 15, 2023

Their full-service platform works pretty well. Had a great experience with AfterShip Tracking and now I'm enjoying Aftership Shipping as well.

The Keratin Store