USPS DHL FedEx Shipping Labels

USPS DHL FedEx Shipping Labels

by AfterShip & Automizely

Order management (OMS) for UPS, TNT, Canada Post & 60 carriers

LOBOCKI

Very easy to set up. Does exactly what it says and integrates perfectly with the preferred carriers even with custom negotiated rates.

Galen Leather

No order search box in new design , invoices doesn't include shipping cost and discounts , although we don’t use the AfterShip app, they send AfterShip tracking links to our customers.

October 5, 2020

We apologize for the bad experience. To discuss this further we have sent you an email on your registered email address.

You can also reach out to us at support@postmen.com. Our support team is available 24X7.

Kind regards,
Mudit

Simpofashion.com

This is a great app to have. Easy integration, works well and gives real time information. It will definitely solve your shipping and tracking challenges.

ELRUE

its a great app Shaihk from support team was helpfull, would recommend to anyone. Thanks to the support team that helped me.

Le Fleur de Elegance Boutique

Very Satisfied . Iam very happy that solve my problem . Mudit from Postmen helped me and really appreciate for taking his time to go thru to fix the error to the label id for me . Thank you again. hope to recognized him for being patient and nice, Nowadays, its hard to find an employee like Mudit .

SHOPPINGANDMOREE

Do not have too many labels but it is good to have a free app. It can be handy anytime. Followed by support for help.

Maska

I put 4 stars because I'm having trouble with the configuration but the app developers are helping me solving the issue. Great app in general.

September 30, 2020

Hello,

Thank you for your cooperation.

We have reached out to you via the email so that we can resolve the issue completely.

Kindly, respond to the email so we can help further.

Regards,
Mukul

Prelovedgifts

I was able to get my labels printed with the support I received on the chat. it took FOREVER but was able to resolve my big issue. thankfully!!!!!

Geschenke aus Muranoglas

Well, I have never worked with it before! I haven't tried yet. This is the most important in a shop and I want to be sure my customers get well informed before purchasing. Thank you

CaribeHeart

I had a question about installation and I was helped by Manish. Hopefully the app works :) . I haven't used it yet

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9