Postmen

Postmen

by AfterShip

Scalable shipping software & API for eCommerce businesses

Endy

Tried to set up a shipper account. It did not work. Customer service was slow and not helpful. At this point we cannot use the app as intended as it is not possible to set up a shipper account for our UPS store.

Est 912

I was a bit apprehensive about using the app. The app is true to its name. My customers receive text messages and updates for their packages. I am a satisfied customer. I compared the service to other shipping and fulfillment notifications with major e-commerce websites and it works even better.

Through The Turnstile

said it supports Royal Mail - it doesnt...wasted time

Toki Mats

Great app, simple to use, intuitive dashboard, and great customer service!

Yaadleen

nice app.....can ….. be use for shopify return

Apriorienergia

Searched for a shipping solution for Brazilian courriers. Installed. Couldn˜t figure out wich ones work in that country. Sent E-Mail to the support asking what courriers works in Brazil. Received a totally different ridiculous answer. Uninstalled... bye bye.

1stopcabin

Great app functionality. I wasn't able to use it in the store I'm building due to some of my unique fulfillment requirements but it's perfect for what it's made for. Great user interface, lovely support staff, and great overall product. I will definitely be using Postmen on future projects! You won't regret your purchase!

T Norris Marine

Great App. Very easy to use!! Highly recommended

Laptoppartsatp

Poor service, very slow at responding. Cancelled service, they kept charging.

Otiumberg

So far communication has been horrific! We are trying to launch our new site and yet no one has come back to us for 6 days. Terrible service and will leave if we don't hear back. What a shame as promised so much.
Previous 1 3 4 5