AfterShip Shipping

AfterShip Shipping

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.
Rating (4)
November 30, 2021

I love this app, easy to use, has very good functionalities, has the best shipping rates, and has great support 24 hours super fast. I been using since a create my shop and never had problem with it

Birthday Outfits
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
November 10, 2021

easy to setting up. and It really nice support team. They response very first. I really appreciate it.

DainobuNYC
Time spent using app: About 17 hours
November 3, 2021

I wasn't ready to purchase anything but got charged $20. The customer service was so helpful in making sure I got a refund.

927th Street
Time spent using app: About 2 hours
November 3, 2021

Automizely and Shopify are the perfect combination. They make running an ecommerce business totally stress free

BROOKLYN REPUBLIC
Time spent using app: Over 1 year
October 29, 2021

Good free platform to process shipping with shopify! It can sync data with shopify and service support is good!!!

Premium Co Groceries
Time spent using app: 17 days
October 5, 2021

I choose postmen because it is comfortable to use with aftership app, and there customer service is very kind and nice. I was having a problem to add my courier but they helped me very nicely. So far I really like the apps to use easy and clean.

MOCHILALA.Boutique
Time spent using app: 2 months
October 1, 2021

Easy setup..friendly help on the other line. Haven't used the product yet, my store launches in a week

Elevation Delta
Time spent using app: 14 minutes
September 27, 2021

Unable to set up a courier account with them, and did not get any updates from the support team within two weeks.

Fangyan
Time spent using app: 3 months
Automizely & AfterShip replied September 27, 2021

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us.

We have investigated the reason for the issue that you had raised related to the setting up of your USPS account.

Upon investigation, we found that the issue that you were facing was because your credit card was declined by your bank as confirmed by our partner. Hence, we request you to contact your bank to get the restrictions lifted from your card or alternatively you can make the payment with another card to set up your USPS courier account.

Rest assured that you are our valued user and we will ensure that you have a great experience with our app.

Regards,
Neelima Aggarwal
Team Postmen

September 15, 2021

Himanshu efficient service. SOLVE MY PROBLEM VERY FAST. GOOD SERVICE GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE, GOOD SERVICE!!

VARI & CO.
Singapore
Time spent using app: 3 months
September 13, 2021

amazing customer service, I'd recommend to anyone I know, also everything about the app is perfect, just overall love the app tons

Alliance Fitness Gear