Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free to install. Additional charges may apply.

HERC'S Nutrition Canada

This app sucks. Its incomplete. You have to manually add product dimensions each order? It was promising.. but what happens if you have 100 orders an hour.. you have to set one default fallback dimension and weight and have that auto applied to each order? cmon man. even basic cheaper apps have that option. Until they come up with an export/import feature.. they shouldnt be on here for anything other than very small shops

July 13, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Nitish

Nora Madison Designs

Great customer service!! I appreciated the fact that even though it was well beyond normal business hours someone was able to help me!

babymommi.com

Best customer services. I like the app, it really help me save lot. The interface is easy to work on.

AURABOTTLE.CO

Great app and amazing customer service :) Thank you for making shipping easier for us! Postmen has helped me significantly.

Wardrobe Society

Postmen assisted me with my multi vendor site and gave advice to assist to make the process easy. They also took on board any suggestions I made to help to improve the service. Thank you for your help Riyaz!

Opalluxe Limited

Amazing support , the lady was super supportive and told me how it worked step by step, fingers crossed on how everything goes as I commence shipping.

Year Zero LA

I like this app, it is easy to use, and free! It helps me make first class labels easily and free of charge!

MJDZ Shop

I like it and recommend it.
I was using another application but it was payed and not has the flexibility of this one.

Ultrachic Château

Overall good although there can be some tweaks implemented to provide a WOW experience. Haven't noticed much of a difference in rates vs. Shopify but one major plus for us with Postmen that we didn't benefit from with Shopify is related to rewards points. Our business credit card triples the points on shipment related purchases. Here are some things we're hoping to see improved in the future: Considering we ship items ranging in sizes, the ability to save preset sizes would be awesome and save us a ton of time. It's also a bit frustrating that customer service doesn't readily have an answer/resolution to issues when called upon and thus following up with them is necessary.

July 1, 2021

Thank you for your valuable feedback.

We are eager to offer you the best service experiences for always.
We are available 24 X 7. You can always reach out to us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@postmen.com

Nitish

To My Daughter

The app is really great! Very helpful and responsive customer service, I got my issues solved within minutes

July 1, 2021

Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to meet your expectations.

We are continuously aiming to improve the application and work upon the suggestions given to us. Your feedback has been registered, as we are constantly striving to make your experience better with our application. So in the future, you will be glad to see more enhanced features to make your experience better.

We are available 24/7. You can always contact us via the live chat option available on your account or email us at support@postmen.com

Neelima Aggarwal