Postmen: Easy Shipping Labels

Shipping Rates, FedEx,USPS, Canada Post,DHL,Australia Post,UPS

Free plan available. 7-day free trial. Additional charges may apply.

Cozy Fort Couch

The app works well, is user-friendly, and helps speed up my workflow for shipping out products. Would recommend.

Amir - Strings

I have recently added this service to my store. A great app that provides easy shipping management with discount offers, and most of all they have a helpful and responsive support team.

Corlette’s Eden Salon

Easy to setup and contacting customer support was quick and painless. Now I have a reliable way to ship my products.

My M's Hair

Super easy to use and the support staff are very helpful and very responsive. This app does everything I need for my store and goes above and beyond.

HERC'S Nutrition Canada

Time spent using app 1 day

This app sucks. Its incomplete. You have to manually add product dimensions each order? It was promising.. but what happens if you have 100 orders an hour.. you have to set one default fallback dimension and weight and have that auto applied to each order? cmon man. even basic cheaper apps have that option. Until they come up with an export/import feature.. they shouldnt be on here for anything other than very small shops

July 13, 2021

It is unfortunate to know that we did not meet your expectations. However, this is not the experience we want to provide to our users.

It is our constant endeavour to delight our users and make their experience with the app useful. We are assigning a support executive to investigate and resolve your concern. Please check your inbox, as we will contact you via email shortly.

We regret the inconvenience caused to you.

Regards,
Nitish
Team Postmen

Nora Madison Designs

Time spent using app 37 minutes

Great customer service!! I appreciated the fact that even though it was well beyond normal business hours someone was able to help me!

babymommi.com

Time spent using app 10 minutes

Best customer services. I like the app, it really help me save lot. The interface is easy to work on.

AURABOTTLE.CO

Location Australia
Time spent using app About 1 year

Great app and amazing customer service :) Thank you for making shipping easier for us! Postmen has helped me significantly.

Wardrobe Society

Location Australia

Postmen assisted me with my multi vendor site and gave advice to assist to make the process easy. They also took on board any suggestions I made to help to improve the service. Thank you for your help Riyaz!

Opalluxe Limited

Amazing support , the lady was super supportive and told me how it worked step by step, fingers crossed on how everything goes as I commence shipping.